chapter 22 - the force field is back up

After purposely stalling for a while, they finally decided to go on on way. Well, to be more precise.. Philip was getting impatient and almost caught up on their stalling. Egypt and Canada didn't hide their emotions when they were traveling to the border. They didn't hide their ugly crying, unlike Germany, Mexico and Zeal. They tried to hide their sadness even though Philip noticed that they were also crying.

Philip told them how glad he was to meet them, and that he enjoyed their time together. Philip noticed how sad they were, especially Mexico. Philip pats Mexico on the back, trying tk comfort him. Mexico sighs sadly. 'You don't have to try and comfort me, Philip... I should grow up... I'll miss you..'Mexico wants to say more but he has to keep it short. Philip hugs him tightly before continuing to walk.

'I'll wait for all of you'

Philip tells them, meaning he'd wait for them to be allowed to go on the other side. Rhe first thing thing Philip would do khce he gets to the other side is to convince France and UK to release them. Those six words will be forever embedded into their minds. The two kept on crying after hearing what Philip said to them.

But now, philip can't help but wonder.... Where is Malay and Indo? If they followed him... then shouldn't they have crossed paths already? Well he's surely glad that he hasn't crossed paths with America... The damage that those people did to him that night would be quadruple as what America would do to him when he finds him. Philip shudders at the thought..... He's not only worried about himself but also to germany and the others. America would kill Egypt, Canada and Mexico first...

Zeal raps Philip lightly. 'You're deep in thought. Is anything wrong, Phil?' Zeal asks him in a sincere tone. Philip shrugs. 'It's just... Indo and Malay followed me... I know it... but I haven't seen them yet...' Philip explains to them. They all look at each other dumbfounded. 'Well, your tiger friend and the other one will surely be fine. They aren't preys so you shouldn't be too worried' Egypt tells him.

'I'm sure that they can handle themselves. They wouldn't get into fights. Only if they messed with the wrong people. But unlike you, they wouldn't be targeted' Germany adds. With what Germany said, Philip remembers all that happened... Is Spain the one after him? Or America? But would they even go to this extent? They both want him to be theirs so they wouldn't plot something like this. So many thoughts re going through Phil's mind as they walked. A part of him wants to forget all that happened and live peacefully again once he's out of the forest. But he can't forget them.. neither can he rest because he doesn't know where Indo and Malay are....

Canada puts a hand on Phil's shoulder to make him look at him. Then Canada grabs his cheeks and makes him look at the light...

'Hey, were almost there!'

Canada says.

Philip didn't notice how long they have been walking, but suddenly they are near the border?

'Thank you guys for everything...'

'Phil I'm sorry but there's no time, we want to say our goodbyes but you have to run! We'll help your friends if we see them, okay!?'

Zeal and Germany both push Philip to urge him to run. Some are bound by invisible chains... and they are apart of those people.... That's why when Phil's tasted running, they didnt try to leave with him. If they try to, the chains will appear and pull them back to their houses..... innocent people, also known as the ones born in this place or etc... are not bounded by chains. Thus if they try to leave, they can.