Toyed with

Phil was running like a mad man.

He can't fight. He's just a bunny.

He isn't as strong as the wild animals

He isn't as strong like his brothers who weren't a bunny

And he ain't strong enough to fight

He is a prey not a Predator.

He is weak.

He ISN'T ready to die yet.

He just kept on running and he's such an idiot he kept Running with his eyes closed..........

And when he opened his eyes and stopped running he was at the lake that he wasn't supposed to go to

Now he's even more panicked. He had no where else to go but the bamboo forest or in the lake.

He didn't come close enough to the lake to the point that someone can drag you in it.

He saw eyes glowing in the darkness from where he ran from.

Once he saw and felt the eyes go away.

Now he felt 3 eyes on him..... From the bamboo forest and from the lake.

That made him have goose bumps.

They they suddenly stopped watching him but then he felt them watching again.

And again but this time from one eye to two eyes to three watching him then none then again.

This mad him uneasy then from a far he heard Chuckling.

That creeped him out more.

Then he covered his ears so he wouldn't hear but the laughing became louder and deeper this made him more scared he wants to leave this forest.........

Then the laughter suddenly stopped.

His heart won't stop beating so fast he's very scared.

Then a fish was thrown next to him but it had a bite in the fish

it made him uneasy someone seriously Bit a Freaking FiSH LITTERALY JUST TOOK A BITE.

It made him feel threatened then more fish got thrown next to him blerding, Dead and had a bite.

It made him so scared so he just closed his eyes.

He heard a big splash and it scared him but he still kept his eyes closed in fear.

Now the dead fishes were landing on his lap.

'this isn't funny' is all he could think of.

'Who would do this only a heartless monster would' he thinks to himself

He doesn't want to open his eyes.

Then the fishes stopped landing on him or near him.

He couldn't hear anything it's quiet.

Too quiet.

He slowly opened his eyes and there's so many fishes beside him.

Phil is sensitive to blood so he's feeling faint.

But he fought his faintness so he wouldn't faint.

He's not safe he could end up like those fishes if he faints here.

So he looks away from the blood and he puts his attention to the lake.

Then he sees a shark fin in the lake.

'THERE'S A SHARK?' Phil mentally panics.

If someone pushes him in to the lake he's dead meat.

The shark fin then sunk in the lake.

Then slowly he could see a red thing go slowly up.

He squint his eyes and saw that it's was a head.

A pair of eyes looked at him.

And the head or someone grinned at him his teeth were sharp like it could bite of a knife.

The man or head of the man or face was all red skin with a single big yellow star in the middle.

Phil felt threatened and scared then the grinning face mouthed at him.

Phil has been here in this world for a long time and he has memorised and understood mouthing.

And he feels the need to get out of here when he understood what the man mouthed at him.

What the man mouthed at him was 'your'e next'

Phil is more alarmed and scared.

Phil slowly backed away then turned around to run.

But he bumped into a crocodile like person. His skin is Yellow. With a white and black line slanted on his face and a red mark in the middle of his face.

The man in the water was getting closer aswell as the crocodile man.

He is panicking the crocodile man also grinned at him evily and he too has sharp teeth that can rip his flesh apart.

Phil then stopped closee at the lake and  braised himself for whatever was to come.

The crocodile man came closer and pushed him in the lake.

Phil is more and more panicked every second he is in the lake.

HE IS IN A LAKE WITH A SHARK

Then the crocodile man also went inside the lake.

Phil is panicking and is having a mental panic attack.

There were skulls and bones in the lake.

Phil wasn't that naive and he knows how to swim.

He tried to swim to the other side but he was stopped by a school of fish