Lost in the Forest

They are different animals. And different personalities.

Phil is a bunny and loves to help people. He loves to sing and smile.

He's a great bundle of joy and Sunshine. He has many friends.

And some, let's put it wan to "Claim" him. As theirs.

Phil POV

I woke up in the morning. And I  see the beautiful Sun shining on my bed.

I stretch until my joints pop.

I wear my shorts and my 'shirt'. Well yes it is Wierd that my shirt looks like this I mean why is my shirt like this?.

It looks like it's for a girl. But I don't care. Besides some think I'm a girl.

But I shrug it off and I do my daily routine and that is to have a big smile on my face and seater my beautiful sampaguitas.

After I watered my flowers I go and greet Everyone and lastly to find a way to help.

I walk around our community and see  Indo. Seems like he just woke up.

"Heyya Indo good morning gonna go and fly?" I say to him as i wave.

"Oh hey pip good morning yeah imma go flying and I'll bring my spear incase I see that American eagle" Indo says and stabs the soil. And then waves to me then he flies away.

Sometimes I envy them I wanna fly too. But I just admire them. U wonder how it feels to fly.

And then I see Japan  and Belarus talking. I go up to them and say hi.

Japan is a Neko he's a cat. And Belarus is a Fox she's a fujoshi whatever that means. Well Atleast she's having fun.

She hugs me and says "AWWW PHIL YOURE SO CUTE AS ALWAYS YOU CUTE LITTLE BUNNY"

and very very very clingy. I roll my eyes. she's like this everyday. And Japan always tries to get her of me.

While Bela is Hugging me I look at the forest and I swear I saw eyes looking at me and a tall figure.

But I shrug it off. I might just be seeing thing I tell myself.

Finally Belarus Releases me. "So the usual Phil?" Japan asks me.

"Yeah the usual in about 3 2 o-" I say and the people's children come running to me with Flower crowns on their head.

"Ah here they come" Japan says.

I just smile and the children surround me "Jeez you guys are really really energetic aren't ya" I say. My hands on my hips.

And a woman comes with them. It's Juana "Oh hello Juana Nice to see you Good morning" I say cheerfully.

"Ah yes hello I'm doing fine and good morning aswell I'm just tired Because these children ran here when we just usually walk" she says.

And I just giggle at what she said. And the children take my hand and push me to the flower site again.

We call it the flower site cuz it's where we Plant our National Flowers.
And other Beautiful flowers. And we also have some of our National Flowers on the front of our house.

Since im here everyday getting pulled here by the Children. I kinda am the one who take scare of the Flowers.

I feel like someone is Watching me. But u can't see someone. I get cautious.

And I get startled when the Children called me. "Kuya Phil cmon teach us how to make flower crowns" they say.

"Huh? Oh OH yes ofcourse you do it like this" and I Proceed to teach them.