67

Yerin's POV

Things got better after months of suffering.

"Sinb-yah! Wake up!" I patted Sinb's shoulder. "Too early" she whined and snatched the blanket. Aish this woman. She should be thankful that I love her.

"What are you doing? Why are you just standing there? Let's sleep together" she said with her sleepy voice and patted the space next to her.

I shook my head. "What? You don't want to?" she asked me and I shook my head again. "Okay then let me sleep. Don't even think of doing anything stupid. Don't leave me" she said and went back to bed.

I went to the living room and used my laptop. I saw some shops that are selling wedding rings and gowns. It was so beautiful. Will Sinb give me something like that? But wait, will we get married?

I stood up and went to the kitchen to prepare food for the two of us. A little later I saw Sinb going out of our bedroom. "Morning love" she greeted me with her hoarse voice. "Morning" I greeted her. She went to the living room and watched some news.

"Here's your breakfast" I placed the food on her table. "Ah" she suddenly said. I was confused. "Huh?" I asked her. She pointed at the food. "You want me to feed you?" I asked her. She nodded. Weird.

Instead of arguing with her, I fed her. "Ah" she suddenly grabbed the spoon and face it towards me. "Eat it. Say ah" she said. Wow, is this the Sinb I know? She's suddenly acting weird.

We were back in our bedroom after eating. "Sinb-yah" I called her. "Yeah eonnie?" she asked me. "Do you have plans on..." I was hesitating if I'm going to continue what I'm saying.

"Plans on what?" she asked me. "Oh, nevermind" I told her and focused on the movie that we were watching. I could see Sinb's eyebrows furrowed.

"Plans on what?" she asked me again when we made eye-contact. "Uhm..." I was gulping.

"P-plans on m-marrying me?" I asked her. Wow, just wow. Seriously Jung Yerin? You stuttered. I looked at Sinb and was shocked to see her smiling.

"Why? You want to get married?" she turned the TV off and faced me. I avoided looking at her.

"Why are you avoiding me? Look at me." She stated. I looked at her shyly. "Do you want to hear my answer eonnie?" she asked me. "Sorry was I being too rushed? I'm sorry if I ruined the mood. I-" I was about to continue speaking when I felt a pair of lips on mine.

"I'll marry you. I have plans on marrying you. I want to spend the rest of my life with you." She smiled at me. I couldn't speak. I was just looking at her.

"Why are you looking at me like that? Are you that shocked?" she laughed. "When do you want to get married?" she asked me.

"What if I told you I want to get married right now?" I asked her. "Okay! Then let's get married! I'll just prepare a proper wedding too after. What Yerin eonnie wants, Yerin eonnie gets" she told me seriously.

Is she even serious?

She went to her wardrobe to get something and knelt down in front of me. "Eonnie, I know this is not the most romantic proposal that you've dreamed off but I can't wait to call you my wife. Jung Yerin, will you marry me?" she asked me and opened the box. It was a beautiful ring. Wait, I saw that earlier!

"Yes!" I said happily. I didn't realized that I was already crying. Sinb stood up and placed the ring on my finger. "Eonnie, look! It fits on you! It's so beautiful!" she said while admiring the ring on my finger.

"Why are you crying?" she asked me worriedly. "Nothing. I'm just too happy." I told her. She stepped forward and kissed my forehead. "I love you. Always remember that huh?" she asked me.

"I love you too." I hugged her.

SINB'S POV

After that not-so romantic proposal I did, Yerin eonnie slept. I understand because she woke up really early. I went to the living room and saw her laptop. I saw some websites that sells wedding dresses and wedding rings.

'I love her, I'll do anything for her'

I went back to the room and lied down beside her. 'How can she be so beautiful while sleeping?' I kissed her forehead and went back to sleep.