44

Sowon's POV

"Sinb-yah! Stop working right now!" I shouted as soon as I got inside Sinb's office. Sinb has been working non-stop. She's always at the company. She doesn't go anywhere. It's been 2 years since Yerin left Korea.

"Any news about her?" she asked me while typing something on her laptop. I shook my head. "She already cut her contacts with me and Eunha" I told her. She sighed. "Do you think, she already has a new one?" she asked me. "That...I can't answer your question Sinb-yah. But if she does have a new one, well.. lets be happy for her" I told her. "Yeah right. Happy for her" she smiled sadly.

Sinb has changed. She only goes to the office or the bar. She works non-stop. She lost weight and her face looked pale. Even her personality changed.

"Are you joining us for lunch?" I asked her. She shook her head. "Okay but promise me one thing" I told her. "To eat lunch and don't skip meals" she already knows what I'll be saying. "Okay, I guess, I'll get going first" I smiled sadly and left her office.

"Hey babe" Eunha went to me and held my hand. "How's work love?" I asked her. "Well, things are going well. I'm just worried about Sinb" she said. "Where do you want to eat lunch?" I asked her. "Hamburger restaurant!" she said happily. "Let's go!" I said and drove to the nearest hamburger restaurant.

--

Sinb's POV

Yerin. Jung Yerin.

Love,

It's been 2 years since you broke up with me. I was confused. It was frustrating too. Everything was so hard since you weren't by my side. I want to see you but Sowon eonnie and Eunha eonnie told me that you left Korea. Why didn't you say goodbye? Ever since the day you left me, I've been writing letters you won't be able to read. How are you love? Are you happy? I miss you love. Please come back. – Sinb

"Writing another letter?" I was shocked to see Umji inside my office. "When did you come here?" I asked her. "You were too immersed in writing that you even didn't notice me" she chuckled and placed some food at the table.

"That's for you. I know you didn't ate lunch. Sowon eonnie will get angry at me" she explained. "Your girlfriend might kill me" I joked. "Correction. Fiancée" she corrected me. Yes, Yuju eonnie and Umji eonnie are getting married next month. I'm happy for them.

"Still not over her?" Yuju eonnie asked as she entered my office. "No. Why would I? She's my everything. These royalties are nothing without her. I want to celebrate my achievements with her" I smiled sadly.

"I'm sorry. If only we knew were she is right now, we already told you" Yuju eonnie said. I smiled. "Don't worry. It's fine. It's already been 2 years. I hope she's fine" I smiled.

"Wow, you didn't inform us huh?" Sowon eonnie said as she entered my office with Eunha eonnie. Eunha eonnie was pouting. "I have an announcement!" Sowon eonnie shouted. "What is it?" I asked her coldly. "Eunha and I will get married in 2 months!" she announced.

"Wow! I'm happy for you eonnie!" Umji exclaimed. Yuju eonnie was also congratulating the couple. "Sinb?" Sowon eonnie asked me. "Aren't you happy?" she asked more. "Of course I'm happy. Just don't hurt Eunha eonnie or else I'll kill you" I told her and gave her a hug.