59

Yerin's POV

I woke up without Sinb beside me. I guess she's really that busy. I sighed and went to the kitchen to eat breakfast. I was about to drink my coffee but then I heard the doorbell.

"Oh hey, what are you all doing here?" I asked them. Sowon eonnie, Eunha, Umji, and Yuju are in front of the door. "Sinb's not here" I told them. "We're not here for Sinb" Sowon eonnie said. "We're here to pick you up" Eunha said. "Wait why? I can handle this alone" I told them.

"Sinb told us to pick you up. She will kill us if we don't follow her rules" Umji said. They waited for me until I finished fixing myself. "Let me help you with your luggage" Sowon eonnie said and carried my luggage.

We were busy chatting and laughing that we were already at the airport. "Well, goodbye guys?" I told them. "We'll see you there eonnie" Umji said. "Did Sinb said goodbye to you?" Eunha asked. I shook my head. "She's busy. I'll just chat her later" I answered.

"Yerin-ah, take care okay? We'll see you next month" Sowon eonnie said. I bid them farewell and started walking. I felt someone held my wrist and hugged me. "S-Sinb..." I called her. She was panting. "Hey, I love you" she said and kissed me. "Take care okay?" she told me and kissed my forehead. "I will. I love you too" I said and left.

--

"Yerin-ah, here's your schedule for this week" my manager gave me a folder. Wow, it's so hectic. "So Ms. Jung Yerin, what are your thoughts on working with Mr. Cha Eunwoo?" the interviewer asked me. "Well, I kind of look forward to it since it's also my first time acting" I told her.

After the interview, I went straight at the hotel. Yes, I didn't bought a home since I'm just staying here for a few months, or years. I also used to stay at Joy's house but now I need to leave since she's married already.

"Hey baby. How's your day?" Sinb asked me as soon as our call started. "Well, it's fine. I miss you already" I told her. "Want me to go there?" she asked me. "No! You need to stay there. You need to handle your company" I told her. "I need to wait for 30 days" she pouted.

"It's okay. It's only 30 days. I might stop being a model and an actress" I told her. "Why? Is there a problem?" she asked me worriedly. "There's nothing wrong" I told her. "Then what's the problem?" she asked me. "You fool! Of course I want to spend more time with you" I told her.

"R-Really?" she asked me. "Of course!" I told her. "I love you Yerin" she told me. "I love you too" I told her. "Yuju eonnie and Umji will go there in 2 days" she told me. "Yeah, I know, they're staying at my place" I told her.

Sinb and I called for 3 hours. When we ended the call, I lied down on my bed and started memorizing the script for the film.