60

Yerin's POV

"And cut!" the director shouted. It's break time already. I was about to go to my waiting room but Eunwoo dragged me to an empty staff room.

"What are you doing? Let go of my hand!" I shouted. "No one will hear you here. Now shut up" he shouted and unbuckled his seatbelt. I tried to open the door but it's lock. "There's no escape here baby" he said and started kissing me.

Since he's way stronger than me, I can't fight him. All I did was cried. I don't remember anything after that. "Yerin-ah? Why are you sleeping here?" I heard my manager's voice. "O-oh, I don't know" that's all I could answer. "Let's go. It's time to go home" she said. I just nodded and followed her.

"Hey eonnie, how was the shoot?" Yuju asked me as soon as I enter the hotel room. "It was...fine" I tried to smile so they wouldn't be suspicious. Then I suddenly remembered Sinb. How will I explain it to her? I just regained her trust, I don't want her to lose her again.

I was just admiring the view when I heard Umji speak. "Eonnie? Is there a problem? You look like a mess" she said. I looked at her and cried. "I don't know...I don't know what to do anymore...I want to go back" I told her. She was just caressing my back. "I don't know what you're going through but remember that we're just here eonnie. Stay strong" she smiled.

Then suddenly my phone rang. Sinb was calling. "I guess I'll head first. Go inside too eonnie if you're done talking to Sinb" she said and went back. "Hello?" I answered Sinb's call. She was smiling. "How was the shoot babe?" she asked me. "It's fine" I answered shortly. "You looked tired. Are you okay?" she asked worriedly. "Yeah, I'm fine don't worry" I assured her.

After talking to her, I booked a flight back to Korea. I can't film with Eunwoo anymore. I need to explain it to Sinb as soon as possible.

--

She was shocked to see me at her office. She was already fixing her things when I came. "Love, I thought you're going home in 2 weeks. Is the filming done already?" she asked me. I shook my head and went to hug her. "You should've called me so I could pick you up" she said. I was just silent, preventing my tears to fall.

"Love? Why aren't you saying anything? Is there a problem? It's scaring me" I saw her smile sadly. "Let's go home. I'm tired" I told her. She just looked at me with a worried face and nodded.

"Welcome home love. I missed you" she said and hugged me again. "Sinb" I called her. "Hmm?" she asked me. "I...I have something to tell you" I told her.