54

Yerin's POV

"Eonnie" I stopped crying when I saw Eunha standing in front of me. "I know you need someone to lean to. I'm just here" she assured me. I just smiled. She saw Sinb's letters. "You know what eonnie? Sinb hates writing letters because she says it cringey. But look at her, she's writing a lot now. She now loves everything you love. Even if she hates them at the past" she chuckled.

"Actually...I have a news to announce eonnie. But don't be shock please" she looked at me. I just nodded even though I was very nervous. "If Sinb survives...She might lose some of her memories. Worse, she might forget everything" she told me.

Why? She's gonna forget me? Just thinking about it pains me. I started to cry again. I could feel Eunha caressing my back. "Everything will be fine soon eonnie. Let's just pray for Sinb's fast recovery" she told me.

Sinb was transferred to a ward. The doctors said that it would take a long time before Sinb wakes up. It might take 1-4 months before she wakes up again. I'm sitting at the chair next to her bed and started reading her letters again.

Day 56

Love,

It's been 56 days since you left me. Are you still coming back? Should I still wait for you? I'm not used to your absence love. Everything...Everything was exhausting. Work was bad. I couldn't focus. Every night, I find it hard to sleep because you're not here beside me. You...You are not there to calm me whenever I'm having nightmares. I'm scared...What if those nightmares will come true? I don't know what to do anymore. Love, please come back. I miss you. I need you. I love you. – Sinb.

"Eonnie? Why are you crying? Is there a problem?" Umji just entered the ward. "Oh, no. I just cried from reading Sinb's letter" I chuckled. "If you read that all, then I guess you'll be crying for months" she joked.

Then there was silence. The only thing we can hear is the sound of the machines. "Eonnie...What's your plan?" she asked me. "I don't know. I might leave if she wakes up. I gave her too much pain. I don't deserve her" I told her. She shook her head. "No eonnie. You can't leave her just like that!" Umji disagreed.

"Yes, you can't leave her. What will you do when she wakes up? Leave her? Again? Then if she knew that you were by her side while she's in a coma then she'll probably wish to be in a coma forever" Sowon eonnie and the others went inside the ward.

"You hurt Sinb enough eonnie" Yuju said. "2 years... Sinb was a mess" Eunha said. "I know you're flustered and you don't know what we're talking about. Shall we say this to you then? I think it's the right time to tell you" Sowon eonnie said coldly.