57

Sinb's POV

I woke up early and tapped the space of the bed lightly. She's not here... "Yerin eonnie?" I tried to call her while yawning. No response. Shit, where did she go? I was walking back and fourth because I can't stop wandering where Yerin eonnie went.

I stopped walking when I heard the door opened. "S-Sinb-yah, why are you awake? It's too early for-" I ran towards her and hug her. "Hey, is there a problem?" she asked me while caressing my back. "I thought...I thought you left" I said, my voice was cracking.

"Hey, I'm sorry. I just bought breakfast for us" she smiled and showed the food she bought. I don't know but I was having a hard time to eat. I'm overthinking things.

"Sinb? Is the food not good? Do you want me to buy other food for you?" she asked me. I shook my head. "Why are you not eating? Is there a pro-" before she finish her sentence, I cut her off. "You...You're not going to leave me again suddenly right?" I asked her while looking at her eyes. She was looking at me worriedly.

"I won't. I'll inform you when I need to leave. Don't worry" she smiled sadly. I just smiled thinly.

"Sinb!" The eonnies and Umji shouted as soon as they enter my ward. "You're so noisy!" I complained. "After you get discharged, prepare for the wedding" Sowon eonnie said. "You're really excited about your wedding huh?" I asked her. "Of course! It got postponed because of you" she pouted. After that we all talked and hang out.

--

"Congratulations!" we all said in unison to Sowon eonnie and Eunha eonnie. Sowon eonnie looked a bit emotional. "Ew, don't look at me like that. It's disgusting" I told her. She then hit my arm. I went to Yerin eonnie and sneakily placed my hands on her waist. Judging by her actions, she look a bit flustered.

"What are you doing here" she asked me. "I'm here to see you" I told her and rested my chin on her shoulder. "You know what?" I asked her. "What?" she asked me. "I can't wait to see you wearing a wedding dress. I can't wait to achieve my future goals with you. I can't wait to start a new beginning with you" I said honestly.

"Sinb" she called me. "Shh. I know it's still a bit complicated and we didn't confirm that we got back together but I want you to remember that you never left my heart. No one could ever replace you" I told her seriously. I could hear her crying.

"I...I don't know what to say" she cried. "You don't need to say anything. We could take things slow. I can wait. We don't need to rush things" I told her while wiping her tears.