45

Sinb's POV

Love,

How are you? Are you doing fine? Are you happy? I hope you are. Yuju eonnie and Umji are getting married in a few days. I'm happy for them. You know what love? I can't help but to feel jealous too. I also want to see you walk down the aisle wearing a beautiful wedding dress. There's a part of me that's hoping to see you in the wedding. Are you going? I miss you love. I want to see you so bad. – Sinb

"Sinb! Come here! Let's take a picture!" Sowon eonnie shouted. "Coming!" I shouted. I walk towards them. "Stand in between us!" Eunha eonnie said. Nice I'm in the middle of the 2 couples.

"WAAAH, I feel so lonely" I pouted. "Don't worry, the right one will come too Sinb-yah" Umji said. Right one? She's already the right one for me. I miss her.

No One's POV

"Hello? Who is this?" a woman answered the call. "So are you coming?" the other line asked. "I....I don't know" the woman answered.

"Does she know?" the woman asked. "No. She doesn't have an idea" the other line answered. "Okay, I guess I'll be going" the woman said. "Okay, see you there" the other line said and ended the call.

"We need to go somewhere" the woman said. "Wait, why am I included?" the other woman asked in shock. "You just need to. Just do this for me" the woman said.

"We'll just stay there for a while but if you want to stay for a long time, well I guess I need to leave you" the other woman said.

Sinb's POV

[Jung Yerin, one of the famous models, reportedly dating a non-celebrity]. I sighed as I read the article. "So, she's over me now huh?" I chuckled sadly. "What are you looking at Sinb?" Eunha eonnie asked me. "Nothing" I tried to hide my phone but she stole it quickly.

"Are you okay?" she asked me. "Yes I'm fine. Besides, it's just a rumor right?" I asked her. "D-don't get your hopes high Sinb" she said. I just sighed. "Do you want to go home?" Eunha eonnie asked me. I shook my head. "I can't ruin this beautiful day" I told her.

I think the eonnies and Umji also saw me not in the mood. "Are you sure you're okay Sinb?" Sowon eonnie asked me. "Can you stop thinking about that? Let's just enjoy! Yuju eonnie and Umji are getting married. We should be happy!" I told them

Love,

I heard you're a famous model now. I'm happy for you love. You're doing well without me. I still miss you. Is it time to let go? I just saw an article saying you're dating a non-celebrity. Is it true? I hope not. But, if it's true, I can't do anything. I guess I'll just be happy for you. I love you – Sinb.