65

Yerin's POV

"Where the fuck is my phone?" I asked Yuju and Umji. "Eonnie, why are you shouting? It's so early in the morning" Umji said with her sleepy voice.

"Oh Umji, where did you go yesterday?" I asked her. "Nothing. Just some important business eonnie" she answered shortly.

"Hwang Eunbi...Any news on her? It's been 4 days since I last saw her" I asked them. "We don't know eonnie. She's not talking to us" Yuju answered. Where did she go?

"Eonnie, where are you going?" Yuju asked me when she saw me standing. "I need to find her" I told them. "Eonnie, you're sick! How can you go outside huh?" Yuju asked me.

"That's not important now. I need to find her. Something might happen" I told them. I was about to leave but someone held my wrist.

"Eonnie, Sinb doesn't want you to worry. How will she react if she knew that you're leaving when you're sick? Eonnie just trust her. She'll be back for you" Umji told me calmly. I just sighed and went back to the living room.

"Eonnie, we'll get going first. Please, I'm begging you, please don't leave your place. Sinb will get angry at us" Umji said before they left. "Yeah, I won't" I told them. I went to the kitchen to get some food.

[BREAKING NEWS: FAMOUS ACTOR EUNWOO WILL BE FACING 5 YEARS IN JAIL FOR HARASSING HIS PARTNER IN DRAMA]

I suddenly spit out my drink when I heard that. How did they know that? I never told anyone about it. Does Sinb know this?

I quickly get my phone and dialed Sinb's number. 'Please answer, please answer'. Shit! Why can't I dial her?

It's midnight already so I went to our bedroom. I lied down and scrolled through my cellphone until I fall asleep.

SINB'S POV

I booked a flight as soon as the case has ended. Eunwoo was put in jail. He deserved it too. I didn't dial any of the eonnies and Umji because it's already 2 AM when I arrived in Korea.

I carefully opened the door in order not to disturb people. I placed my luggage on the living room and changed my clothes. After changing, I went to lie down beside Yerin eonnie. She was sleeping peacefully.

"I missed you" I said and kissed her forehead. That night, I didn't slept and just watched her sleeping.

Yerin's POV

I woke up around 5 AM in the morning when I felt something on my waist. Wait what? Who's sleeping beside me? I slowly turned around and was shocked to see Sinb back hugging me.

'Is this real?' I thought to myself. Then I suddenly remembered the news I saw yesterday that's why I became nervous. How will I explain this to her? Will she even believe me?

I slowly took her hands off my waist and went to the kitchen to cook breakfast for us. I was happily jamming and vibing to the song when I turned around and saw Sinb sitting on the chair staring at me.

"Oh, hi. Good Morning. Why did you wake up early? What time did you got here?" I asked her. She was just staring at me coldly.

"Good Morning. It's not your problem anymore" she told me coldly. Ouch, that hurts. I then placed the food I cooked and we started eating silently.

"I'll clean the dishes. Go do the things you need to" Sinb said without looking at me. I just sighed and nodded. I just went to the veranda.

A little later, I felt a pair of hands on my waist. "S-Sinb" I called her. "I missed you" she whispered.