51

Sinb's POV

Love,

Today is my first attempt of letting you go. I'm letting you go not because I want to, but because I have to. Life was tough without you. I sometimes wonder if you'll ever read my letters. A part of me wants you to read it so you would be aware of my feelings. I'm going to Europe today. I want to clear my mind because I've been a mess for years. I guess I'll make a new beginning too. I want you to be part of my new beginning but I'll just let fate decide. I miss you very much love. – Sinb.

"I'm letting her go now" I announced to the eonnies and Umji. All of them were shocked. "Why are you so shocked?" I asked them while laughing. "I'm planning to start a new beginning. A new beginning without her I guess" I smiled sadly.

"Are you sure you're leaving? Like, how about us?" Eunha eonnie asked. "Hey! I'm just going to a vacation for a month! It's not like I'm leaving for good" I chuckled. "I want to rest for a while. Besides, I only wished to see her. Asking her to come back is too much" I added.

"Promise us that you'll go to our wedding" Sowon eonnie said. "Wow, do you really think I'm going away? I'll just have a vacation in Europe. Chill guys!" I told them.

"Enjoy your vacation Sinb-yah. We'll miss you" Umji said. "Oh come here Umji" I called her and hugged her. Then the other eonnies coughed. "How about us?" Yuju eonnie asked. "Come here! Let's have a group hug!" Umji said and we all hugged.

"Okay, goodbye then! I'll trust you with my company" I told the eonnies and Umji before leaving my office. "Don't think too much Sinb-yah. Relax and enjoy your vacation" Sowon eonnie said. "Hey, don't forget to give us gifts!" Yuju eonnie shouted. Umji hit her while we all laughed. After placing the suitcase in my car, I started to drive.

"Should I visit her or not? This might be the last time we'll see each other" I whisper to myself. At the end, I decided to visit Yerin eonnie. I went back to my apartment to see if she's there.

I opened the door manually so she didn't hear me. "How about the wedding?" I heard a woman's voice. "Well, continue it" I heard Yerin eonnie said. Wait...Wedding? Is Yerin eonnie getting married? Suddenly tears were forming.

I slammed the door at my apartment and left. Why am I crying? I went to my car and drive really fast to the airport. On my way to the airport, my vision turned black. I don't recall what happened. The last thing I saw was blood.