Do You Listen to it,too?

Celeste's PoV

I was in the cafeteria, drinking my tea and eating french toast along with it.I then heard my phone buzz.And there it was,a notification from the group chat.

How noisy. I said to myself.

But since I had nothing else to do,I decided to open the chat.They seem to be talking about asking girls out or perhaps... lesbians. And this sort of artist and song.

I continued to read the whole conversation and saw how Komaru Naegi was asking Fukawa if she listens to this 'Girl in Red'. I have to admit,I was quite impress.

I wonder if Kyoko listens to this Girl in Red too. I thought to myself.So I decided to try the 'technique'.
I checked the chat if Kyoko was online.She was.She was reading the conversation the whole time.So,I have to shoot my shot.

THH Gang

Celestia: @ Kyoko Kirigiri

Kyoko: no.

Okay?Ouch?

Assholehina: oof-

Junk: IKR

Togami: lol

Assholehina: DID TOGAMI JUST-

Togami: Oh,shut up,Asahina.Let's just allow Celeste to have a talk with Kyoko.

Kyoko: Fine.

Kyoko: What do you want?

Celes: I just wanted to ask if you listen to this artist who is so called "Girl in Red"

Kyoko: No,I don't.Why?

Celes: Oh,okay then.

Assholehina: wow

Assholehina: that was physically painful to read I-

Junk: IKR

Junk: Like-

Junk: Literally-

I hate these people. I thought to myself and sighed.I put down my phone and suddenly,my phone buzzed again.Except,the notification wasn't from the group chat. It was from...Junko?

Junk Bitch

J

unko: hey mama

Junko?I can't deal with her today.She's very annoying. I decided to not reply.

Celes: read 5:21pm

Junk Bitch: HEY DON'T BE RUDE WTF

Celes: read 5:21pm

Junk Bitch: don't you want me to help you with Kirigiri?????? 🥶🥶🥶

Celes: Kirigiri,you say?

Junk Bitch: AH THERE SHE IS

Junk Bitch: there's my lesbian right there.