Junko Needs To Chill

Celestia's POV

We were all gathering in the cafeteria to have breakfast together.I was walking to the cafeteria and saw that almost everyone was already there.I even saw Byakuya sitting beside Kirigiri.It seems like she has convinced him. My darling is truly amazing.

There was an empty space beside Kirigiri.I took my chance and sat beside her.

"Good morning, Kirigiri." I greeted cheerfully.

"Good morning." Kirigiri greeted back.Her face seems serious.... As always.

I then faced Byakuya, "Good morning, Byakuya"

He just hummed and nodded in response.

We were about to start breakfast until Asahina yelled. "Wait! Where's Makoto?"

Asahina then got up and tried to get Makoto.They came back and Makoto proceeded to find a seat.I then looked at Byakuya who was looking away. I have an idea.

I got up and told Hifumi to have a talk with me.

"Would you like Milk Tea so soon?" He asked.

"That and I would like you to change seats with Makoto." I let out a soft sinister laugh.

Hifumi agreed and we all came back to the seats.He told Makoto to change seats and he agreed.Makoto is now sitting beside Byakuya.

"Good morning,Togami.I see you're joining us today." Makoto greeted and smiled.

"Yes." Byakuya said in response.

I then looked at Kirigiri and saw a small smile on her face. She's adorable.

I smiled and without thinking,I patted her head.

I was shocked when I realized what I was doing and put my hand away.

"What are you doing?", She asked,still in her facade.

I then went closer and whispered so no one else could hear. "My apologies, Kirigiri. I could not help it because your smile is very adorable."

I then saw Kirigiri blush a little and it immediately disappeared as she acted like nothing happened.We were about to start breakfast then someone barged in.

It was Enoshima who was walking around with Mr. Jin Kirigiri.

"WHAT'S UP,BITCHES. THE QUEEN IS BACK!!!" Enoshima yelled.

Mr. Kirigiri went to our direction and looked at Kirigiri.

"Good morning,Kyoko." He said as he put a hand on her shoulder.

Kyoko nodded. "Good morning...Father."

Mr. Kirigiri smiled and bid her good bye since he has more work to do.I then looked at Kirigiri.She doesn't seem to care but I saw the sadness in her eyes.

I held her hand under the table.At first she tried ro struggle but soon gave in.I was rubbing the back of her gloved hand with my thumb and her grip to my hand tightened. She made my heart melt. I really am in love with such a  fine woman.

We were having a moment until someone suddenly jumped onto me,who is now sitting on my lap.

"CELES BABY,DID YOU MISS ME??? I MISSED YOU SO MUCH" She yelled and then showered me with kisses on my face.... Disgusting Kisses.

Everyone was shocked and confused.While Kirigiri and Byakuya was disgusted.

"Enoshima, could you please get off me?" I demanded.

"Noooo baby never!" She then hugged me and started grinding against me.

Kirigiri and Byakuya cringed and Asahina looked traumatized. Hifumi though...He was screaming something like Yuri! Yuri! Yuri! And Fukawa...or Syo joined along.

"Enoshima,I swear to Atua. I will fucking take your eyes out if you don't get off me." I said and smiled,even though deep inside I was raging.

Enoshima then got off and made a  hmph sound. She then looked at Kirigiri and smirked.She went to an available chair and we finally had breakfast.