I Do Not Know You

Celestia POV

Kyoko and I have been very close,ever since I helped her with her father. It is very comforting to know the fact that she is comfortable with me now and somehow...Trusts me.

I smiled at the thought as I was sitting alone in the cafeteria, holding a cup of tea that I just made for myself, although Hifumi usually makes it for me,I make better tea than him.

I saw Kyoko walking by so I decided to greet her.

"Ah,good day,Kyo-" She didn't let me finish as she completely ignored me and immediately left.

"Rude." I mumbled to myself. But why did she that, exactly?Did I do something wrong?

I decided to shrug it off and continued to drink tea.It was all quiet again until I heard 2 females arguing, it seemed that they were heading to the cafeteria I am in.

2 females walked in.It was Asahina and Junko.

"I can't believe I sacrificed donuts over you!" The shorter girl yelled.

"Good.At least you won't have to eat that sugary trash for a week!" The strawberry-blonde girl replied.

"You fucking bitch,the things I do for you!It was your fault for drinking in the first place!" Asahina yelled again.

"Shut up,you love me anyway!" Junko smiled and looking proud.

"You- Oh,hi Celes!" Asahina greeted me as expression changed from angry to cheerful when she saw me.

"Oh.Hi person I don't know." Junko greeted me as well.

She crossed her arms and rolled her eyes.Making it seem like she was mad at me. She sat beside me and I was about to speak but she tried to cut me off.

"Shush! I don't know you." The female spoke.

"Why are you leaning your head on a stranger's shoulder?" I asked as I saw her head leaning on my shoulder,still keeping that "I'm mad at you" look.

"Shhhh I don't know you." Junko whispered and closed her eyes.Looking like she was about to fall asleep.

Asahina let out a big sigh and placed her head on the table. "Babysitting this crackhead is exhausting.Yesterday,she decided to sneak in a few drinks and even made me drink a few shots.And now I have to babysit her again because Monokuma ordered me to."

"Oh?Well, where's Mukuro?" I asked.

"She's busy with Sayaka and I don't wanna ruin their time so..." She explained.