Friends

Mukuro's POV

I just came out of Kyoko's dorm and proceeded to mine. I saw my sister burying her face on her people while lying down on our double bed.She really is bumbed out. It really is unusual to see Junko like this. All she usually does is grin and laugh. Do some crazy things.I feel bad for her.

"Hey,sis.Do you wanna talk about it?"

She didn't respond as if she was asleep.But you can tell that she wasn't. I sighed and then I heard a sudden knock on the door.I answered the door and saw Asahina. I let her come in and she looked at Junko worriedly.

"Hey,Mukuro. So I was passing by and I suddenly saw Junko and she looked... depressed? So I wanted to check if she's okay." Asahina explained as she was scratching the back of her neck.

I nodded and smiled. She smiled back.

She went to Junko and sat on the bed, poking Junko nonstop until she notices her.

Junko had enough and grabbed Asahina as she pinned her down.Asahina was shocked by her action and Junko looked annoyed, glaring at Asahina.

"WHAT do you want?" Junko asked.

"Hey! I was just trying to check if you're okay!" Asahina replied as she looked away. "I was worried. It's unusual  seeing you like that,you know?"

Junko let's go of Asahina and the both of them sat up on the bed. "The hell happened to you all of the sudden! I miss the old you already! Now let's mess with our classmates!" Asahina tried to cheer her up.Which wasn't effective for my sister.She lied down and buried her face again.

Junko's POV

As I buried my face again,I heard Mukuro say something to Asahina and the both of them left the room.

What the hell was that for?

Mukuro's POV

I told Asahina to leave Junko alone for a while as the both of us left my dorm. I explained her that we should get Celestia.Asahina was confused but agreed without asking for any explanations.

We knocked at Celestia's door and she immediately answered.

"Hello,Celestia." "Hi,Celes!" Asahina and I greeted.

Celestia smiled and greeted back. "Hello.Do you need something?"

"Celes please please PLEASE come to Junko's dorm ASAP!" Asahina begged.

Celestia raised a brow. "And why would I do that?Also...Why would I go to JUNKO's room."

I sighed. "Please just come go, I'll explain on the way."

She just agreed and I told her everything. She might be good at making a poker face but this time,she showed her concerned she is.She seemed guilty.

As we reached the door to our dorm,Asahina and I left her to give them alone time to talk.

Junko's POV

I was alone in my room,using my phone as I scroll through social media.Suddenly,there was a knock on my door. I ignored it for a moment but the knocking didn't stop. I groaned as I got up from my bed. Who the fuck is it this time?!

Annoyed,I answer the door and it was Celes. My face suddenly lit up, surprise of her sudden appearance.

"What are you doing here?" I asked.

"May I come in?" Celes asked, looking worried.

I felt my face heat up and immediately welcomed her.She sat on the double bet and smiles at me.She pat the space next to her, signalling me to sit there. I did.

"Enoshima?" She called out.

"Junko..Junko is fine."

Celestia smiled. "Junko. Mukuro told me everything about what happened."

I looked down. "I'm sorry."

"But why did you do it?" Celes asked, confused.

"I just wanted to help you out,y'know?Kirigiri was being harsh to you. I may be an asshole but I don't want people to do you wrong like that." I explained.

Celestia was silent for a moment, touched but still looking confused. "I very much appreciate everything but why did you do that? Or..Why are you doing this for me? Least expected from the Junko Enoshima."

I held Celestia's hands and stared right into her ruby eyes.

"Celes,I just want the best for you,y'know?Like- I'm not that great with being good with people but it's different with you. I guess I like you. Like- I really like you. I wanna be close to you.All I wanted was for us to be close friends.That's why I've been doing all of this for you or whatevs." I let go of her hand and lied down on the bed, pressing the pillow down my face. Fuck, that was embarrassing. Somebody please kill me.

Celes then took the pillow off my face and pulled me up making me sit up again. She then hugged me and whispered. "Thank you. I appreciate everything."

I hugged back... tightly. After a few moments,we pulled away and I sighed.Celes then offered her hand to me. "Friends?" She asked. I smiled at her and shaked her hand. "Friends!"

She giggled and I suddenly hugged her again tightly. I'm sooooo happy! I think I'm gonna cryyyyyy.

"Enoshim- Junko! Not so tight"

"Whatever you say bestie" I laughed and pulled away.