Aoi Saves The Day!

Aoi's POV

I was walking around with Mukuro as soon as we left Junko's dorm.We were taking about random things and I suddenly thought of Junko. I wonder how their conversation is going.

Maybe I can bring her snacks when they're finished talking! Lost in my thoughts,I didn't realize Mukuro was talking ane accidentally cutting her off.

"Hey,Mukuro! What snacks does Junko like to eat?" I asked.

Mukuro frowned. "You see.Junko doesn't actually eat.You know, being the Ultimate Fashionista and all,she wants to keep her shape."

I was confused. "So what does she consume?"

"she only eats fit bars but at times I convince her to eat once in a while. She eats toast with butter on it."

That's it?!How is she not dead?! Nah uh. I am not allowing her to live like that! I pulled Mukuro's arm and immediately leading her to the kitchen.

"Asahina!Why are you in such a hurry!" She asked as we were running.

"Operation: Feed Junko!" I cheerfully said and giggled.

As we got to the kitchen,I got a couple of boxes of my favourite donuts. Mukuro was confused.

"But what about her diet-" "Doesn't matter! She has to try these! They're so gooooood!"

She then smiled and nodded. We then went to the cafeteria and sat there for a while.We ate from the other box of donuts as we hand coffee. I see that Mukuro liked her coffee dark while me? I like mine creamed.I even put sugar sometimes.

I was about to speak and faced Mukuro as I saw her spacing out and looking at someone behind me.I saw Sayaka.She was also a friend of mine and we liked goin you to Karaokes a lot.

I poked Mukuro's cheek to check on her. "Why you lookin' at Saya like that?" Mukuro jumped out of surprised. She shook her head and said it was nothing. No way...No Way!!!! She likes Saya!!!!!

I pulled her closer to me into huddling up with her. "You like her, don't you?" I softly asked, grinning.Mukuro was flustered and pulled away.

"n-no!" She protested.

I was about to say something,until I heard Mukuro yelled "Junko!Celes!" as she smiled. I looked behind me and saw Junko and Celes walking towards us.Junko seems cheerful and annoying again.I grinned and ran towards Junko to hug her.

"Yay! The annoying Junko is back!" I yelled, hugging her tightly.

Junko was shocked and confused. "The hell are you doing?You scared the shit out of me! Assholehina!" She yelled.

"Psh. Junk Homo." I replied.

Junko rolled her eyes and made a hmph sound and unexpectedly hugged back.

I pulled away from the hug and pulled her into the table we were sitting at. I told Celes to hurry up too and she just giggled.

As we were sitting down,I took a donut of my favourite flavour from the box.I then faced to Junko while showing her the donut.

"Say 'Ah~' " I ordered.

Junko cringed, "Ew! That thing has too much sugar!How dare you feed me something so disgusting!"

Donuts?! Disgusting?! How there she talk crap about donuts!

My eyebrows furrowed because of how pissed I am at her statement.

"I!Said!Say!"Ah!" I demanded again.

Junko was about to speak to protest but I quickly shoved the donut to her mouth,which made her look horrified. I can see Celes and Mukuro laughing at her.

"Ashholehina! Whaf fha hell?!" she yelled, muffled from the donut in her mouth.

"Just try it.Chew or else you'll choke." I crossed my arms, eyebrows still furrowed.

Junko rolled her eyes and did what I said. Junko can be a good girl sometimes.She's like a little puppy!

As she was chewing the donut,she slowly seemed to enjoy it which made me smile.

"Okay, damn.That's fucking good." Junko stated.

It made me grin "told 'ya!"

Junko frowned and crossed her arms as she looked away. "whatever."

How annoying.

As we were all done eating donuts and having coffee,we all parted our ways.Celes was going to the library and Junko tagged along.The only ones left are me and Mukuro.

I was about to bid her good bye but she stopped me.

"Asahina. I would like to thank you for finally convincing my sister to stop her unhealthy diet." She thanked me.

I let out a big smile and scratch the back of my neck as I giggled. "That was no biggie!" She smiled but suddenly looked away looking flustered.

"By the way...Asahina. Do you perhaps have Maizono's number?" She asked shyly.

Aha!I knew it!

I teased her a little and later on gave her Saya's number. We both parted ways as I went back to my room.

I was playing a videogame on my phone and suddenly,a message notification popped out.It was from Junko. That's unexpected. We barely private messaged each other.

I opened the messaged and she sent me a selfie of her with a caption "wyd"

I laughed and sent her a selfie of mine too and captioned "lost to a video game thanks to you distracting me."