Anything for Her

Celestia's POV

As we were done organising the papers,I got off my seat and was about to leave the office until I heard Mr. Kirigiri call my name.

"Ludenberg. By the time you leave this office, why don't you try visiting my daughter's dorm?Distract her from her work." He said and winked at me.

I smiled and agreed. I got out of the office and went straight to her dorm. I was about to knock on the door until I saw someone knock on it first.I looked at the person and it was Byakuya.

"Ah,Celes.Fancy seeing you here.I see that you're done hanging out with Mr. Kirigiri." Byakuya greeted and smirked.

"You are correct,Byakuya." I replied.

He smiled. Actually smiled and not his signature smirk.He looks quite handsome when he smiles genuinely.

"He is a nice man, is he not?" He asked.

"Indeed he is." I smiled back.

"What a good man.He treats me like his own son and even bonds with me when I was a child."

I looked at him and he seemed rather happy.

"What brings you here,if I may ask?" I asked him.

"I was supposed to visit Kirigiri but I supposed you're planning the same thing.Well, I'm off." He said and walked away.

"Byakuya,where are you going?"  I asked as I watch him walk away.

He paused and smiled at me. "Going to make you shoot your shot." And continued to walk.

I just sighed and smiled as I heard the door open.

"What brings you here?"  Kyoko asked with her usual cold tone.

"Ah,Kyoko.You see,I was with your father for I was helping him organize the papers.And after,he asked me to hang out with you."

"Need not.I'm quite busy with my work."

"But your father ordered me to-"

"What does he know?"

I looked at Kyoko and her stern look faded.She seemed sad and she seemed like she was holding her tears.I was about to speak but she quickly pulled me into her dorm and locked the door.

Her hands were formed into fists and were resting on the door.She was in tears and I felt quiet sobs.I patted her back and she immediately moved away to go back to her desk.She was typing things on her laptop.

"Kyoko,you should take a bre-"

"No I don't."

"But-"

"Shut up."

I was getting annoyed by her attitude and decided to "shut up". I watched her and she seemed so focused on her work.She was breaking down 5 minutes ago and now she's doing work again.

Kyoko's POV

I feel bad for being so harsh towards Celes again but I feel like I have to.I have no idea what is going on with my mind right now.Why am I suddenly crying about my father?I don't want to cry anymore.Especially in front of Celestia again.She might think I'm weak.I decided to focus on my work to distract myself.

I then heard Celes come closer and I felt her hold my hand."Kyoko, darling. You must take a break." She said again with a slightly harsher tone as her grip to my hand tightened.