What Are You To Her?

Celestia's P.o.V.

After Junko left,I asked Hifumi to make me another cup of tea,since I threw the other one.After he gave me the tea,I asked him to go away and leave me alone. He's quite annoying.

As I was thinking about what happened while drinking my tea,I heard two people entering the cafeteria I am in. What now? I looked at the doorway and it was...

Byakuya Togami and Kyoko Kirigiri.

I looked at them. They seem to be very close. I haven't seen Kirigiri act like that in front of anybody. Same with Togami. I haven't seen laughing like that before.But I have been noticing that they are always together.And how they always talk.Even on chat.

Why are they acting like that around each other?

Why are they so close?

What are they even talking about?

What...are they to each other?

I saw Togami approaching the table I was sitting on and Kirigiri followed her.Togami looked at me and I just smiled and greeted him.He just nodded. That's quite unusual.

I was about to greet Kirigiri but she suddenly excused herself to the rest room. But I can tell that was not the reason why she went out.She seems to be avoiding me.

She left me alone with Togami.We just stayed silent for a while but then I initiated a conversation.

"Togami. Might I ask why you are always with Kirigiri?" I asked, trying to keep my voice from shaking because of anger.

Byakuya's P.o.V.

I was quite shocked with Celestia's question.But I didn't say I wasn't expecting it. I can tell that she's curious about our relationship. She obviously likes Kirigiri. And I can tell that she's jealous.

I tapped my glasses and smirked with a little snicker.

I can see her facade slowly fading.I can slowly tell what she's feeling. This is going to be exciting.

"Togami?Why are you laughing? And could you please answer my first question?" Celestia asked again and smiled. A fake smile, that is.

"What made you ask such a question?" I asked her.

"Well,I always see you together.And you two seem to talk a lot." Celestia explained, staring at me dead in the eyes.

I hummed in response and asked again. "And why would you bother asking such a question, actually?"

I can see the anger in her eyes,and I can also see that her grip to the cup tightened.

"Well,since I have been answering your questions,why don't you answer mine?" she said with a harsher tone in her voice.

I stood up from the table and replied. "How about you find out from Kyoko."

I saw Celestia's eyes widened which made me snicker and left to find Kyoko.

I then saw Kyoko on the rooftop.

Celestia's P.o.V.

What...What was that?

Why did he call Kirigiri by her first name?

Does Kirigiri call Togami by his first name too?

What are they to each other?

I can feel the frustration which made my grip to the cup even tighter. I then closed my eyes and took a big sigh. Damn it. I thought to myself.

I just sat there alone, drinking my tea.