Byakuya's Fault

Celestia POV

I immediately went to the kitchen, smiling.I then asked Hifumi to make me tea Immediately. I sat down at the usual table I sit at and took my phone out.

I immediately opened Kirigiri's contact and messaged her.

My Darling💜

Me: Hello, Kirigiri. 💜

My Darling💜: *read*

How rude.

Me: You don't have to ignore me like that, you know?

My Darling 💜:  I don't see why I don't have to.

Me: How rude!

My Darling 💜: And who is this?

Me: Guess who?

My Darling 💜: Based on your typings,I assume that you're Celestia Ludenberg.

Me: Yes.You are correct.

My Darling 💜: Now what do you want?

Me: I just want to contact you,my love.

My Darling 💜: We are literally in the same building.

Me: May I come over then? ;)

My Darling 💜: *read*

My,She left me on read again.How stubborn.So cruel. I sighed and took a sip of the tea that Hifumi has brought me.And suddenly,my phone buzzed.

My Darling 💜: Maybe when I'm not busy.

My Darling 💜: I guess.

Me: Okay then.See you soon,doll.❤️

And she left me on read again. I smiled at my phone and proceeded to enjoy my tea.

Kyoko's POV

Celestia has texted me and now I wonder how she got my number.There can be only two reasons.One,Enoshima.Two,Byakuya.But since Enoshima is in detention camp right now,it must be Byakuya. Tch. I was so busy with my thoughts,I left Celestia unread...Again.

I immediately got up from my desk and went to the library where Byakuya is.I see him glaring at me for disturbing his read.And when he saw me,he smirked. He's onto something.

"I see that Celes has messaged you.That was quick."

"So you gave her my phone number,huh?" I asked.

"You are correct. Did you not want me to?" He asked teasingly.

I just sighed and sat beside him.He put his book on the table and snatched my phone from my hand,which made me glare at him.

"Wow.Celestia." He said with a surprised expression.

"what?" I asked.

"She is asking if she could come over." I felt my face become hot but still refrained myself from showing my expression.

"tell her no." I immediately said which made Byakuya roll his eyes.

He responded to her message and gave me my phone.I saw that...He didn't turn her down. Damn it.

"Great." I said to myself and sighed.

I took a glance of Celestia's contact number which gave me a small smile. I set her contact number to Celestia Ludenberg but then changed it to Celes❤️.