jealous Kunikida x reader

This was a request, oh god sorry for not updating for such a long time and for not notecing the request @kqoanqianq  Ily♡

Dazai's arm was around your shoulder as you two walked your way to the ADA after a small break. Then again you didn't see why Dazai needed s break when all he fdid was slack off all day at work.

"(Y/N)- chan~" he whined anmoying you. "Yes Dazai?" You answered but all he did was whime again. You sighed. "Yes Dazai?" You said again as the taller male once again whined.

You pinched his hand causing him to jump a bit. "Awe (Y/N), what was that for? You're so mean!" He.pouted. "And you're really annoying me." You groaned in frustration. "We have to go to work, stop acting like a baby.. then again you are one-" "(Y/N)!! That's not very nice of you!" Dazai pouted, crossing his arms, but little did he know someone had been watching for quite a while.

***

Dazai groaned as Kunikida filled his desk with more work then he shpuld be doing.

"Kunikida-kun, why are you doing such a thing?" Dazai whinned. "Because you're late for work!" "But.. I am always late for work-" Dazai paused and looked at you then smirked. "Oh I see.. okay then, I guess I was late for work. Why don't you sit on my lap while I do my paperwork (Y/N)~?" He threw an arm around your shoulders and you gave him a questioning look.

He could see Kunikida panic and rage and he sighed. "No, (L/N) has extra paperwork to do too." He said.

"It's fine she can do it on my lap~"

"No. She's doing it on her desk!" Kunikida almost shouted in anger causing you to take a steb back in surprise. Then you got it. And you smirked. And then you looked at Dazai. "I see..." you said and looked at kunikida.

"You're jealous." You stated making Kunikida blush madly and look at you in shock as Dazai burst out laughing.

"I-I'm not'"

"It's fine kunikida I have read your ideals before" you laughed watching kunikida go red and not know what to do.

"Y-you what-"

"It's fine, I like you too Kunikida-kun~" you smile and get on your tip toes giving him a kiss on the cheek and walkinf back to your desk. "Too bad I have so much work to do, I could ha e spent that time with kunikida~" you whinned and winked at him.

***

BONUS~

"Kunikida-kun has been frozen in his desk for hours since you kissed him.. I think he's dead-"

You laugh "I doubt that Dazai.. he's just.. very red.."

"...." Dazai looked at you then he shouted "KUNIKIDA'S BLUSHING-"

And that's how Dazais suicide attempt finally worked.

AhhhSORRY IT WAS THIS SHORT PLWASE LEAVE MORE REQUESTS