Chuuya x Reader (hair)

FLUFF! I JUST HAD THIS FOR SO LONG I AM DYINGGG. Here it is now tho, enjoy!

You were feeling a bit down, since today wasn't as good as you thought it would be. It didn't go very smoothly all thanks to Dazai.

You had a one day mission with Dazai and damn was he annoying as fu-

You threw yourself on the couch and sighed heavily waiting for your little mafioso to come home. It was hard since you worked at the ADA and him at the mafia.

You heard the door open not long after and you smile to yourself at his smooth voice.

"Love, I'm home~" he said and sighed softly, and you felt yourself calming down already.

"Yaaay.." you said weakly yet happily, opening your arms for him to come to you.

He hugged you tightly and stuffed his face on your chest as you smiled lovingly.

"I missed you my chuu chuu~"

"I missed y-you too.." he blushed madly and tried looking away as you chuckled.

"How was your day?"

"Tiring.. Dazai and I had a mission together.. it was shit.." you sighed heavily again. Sighs just kept leaving your mouth.

He started placing kisses all over your neck and face. Soft gentle butterfly kisses that made you giggle lightly.

"That tickles"

"I know" he said with a grin and stuffed his face on the crook of your neck and kissed it all making you laugh a bit more.

"Chuuyaaaa.." you whined at him once he stood up. "Don't leaaveeee ~"

"I'll be right back, I have to take a shower" he smiled at your cuteness and walked away leaving you a whining mess.

*TIMESKIP BROUGHT BY CHUUYAS HAT-

Chuuya: GIVE IT BACK!!!

NO-*

he came out of the shower and you're still on the couch, TV on, and still whining.

Sometimes he wonders how you're not related to Dazai.. no wonder you two get along so well.. but then again you have your limits with Dazai too.

"I'm back my love" he smiled as you looked at him, tired out of your mind but you managed to stom whining and give him a smile.

"Yaay.." you said weakly once again.

"You seem even more tired then when I first came home. What's the matter?"

"My head hurts.."

He frowned.

"Come here, turn that TV off, let me give you a massage my dear."

You might say Dazai is good with his hands but Chuuya's hands do wonders! PROVE ME WRONG. I dare you.

You smiled a bit and turned the TV off as chuuya approached you. He sat you on his lap and started running his fingers through your hair softly as you hummed.

He'd die for that voice. For that melodic voice of yours.

He kept slowly and gently running his fingers through your hair as you slowly relaxed, your head feeling a bit better already.

He started experimenting with your hair, trying new hairstyles, gently of course not to hurt you. He is a sweetheart around you, even tho he might be an asshole and scary around other people.

"I like this.." you said slowly dozing off and he only smiled.

"You can sleep my love. You had a rough day today."

"But I wanna.. sleep when you do.. you had a rough day as well.. I know that..little mafioso.." you yawned.

He chuckled lightly and kissed the top of your head.

"I just wanna see you peacefully asleep my love. That's enough for me." He said smiling as you yawned again and soon enough you found yourself asleep on chuuyas lap as he was braiding your hair.

*MORE TIMESKIP TILL THE MORNING BROUGH BYY...

Chuuya: -._-.

...Me..?*

You woke up in bed, alongside chuuya.

You smiled and cuddled him, keeping him as close as possible to yourself not wanting to let go of him or his warmth.

He woke up not long after, smiling down at you.

"Good morning my love.." he said with his morning voice (😩)

"Good morning dear, when did I-"

"Not long before I finished braiding your hair" he smiled and kissed your face all over making you chuckle.

'I'm sorry I fell asleep so early.. " you pout as he kisses your pouty lips.

"Nah, I slept like 15 minutes after you, so it's okay."

Damn his sweetness was too much.

"No you!"

"What..?" He was confused, he might have been sweet but you were... weird. He loved you for this. That's one thing he loved about you.

He laughed and kissed you again.

"Come on we got to go to work.."

"But I dont wanna...you're so soft and warm.."

"I don't wanna leave you either but we have no choice.." he sighed and you two got ready for work.

You entered the ADA to be greeted by a painfully playful Dazai.

"(Y/N)!!!!! YOURE HERE-..." he stopped as you tiled your head.

"What?"

"Your hair.. it's in a braid.. it's so good! Did you do it yourself?" His eyes sparkled.

You just realised, you still had  chuuyas braid on your hair.

You didnt take it out. You liked it. You loved him so much you'd wanna have something of his with you every day at work or when you go out.

And from him. You loved the braid so you kept it.

"Oh this?" You smile blushing a bit. "Chuuya did it-"

"The braid sucks..." he cuts you off and you start chasing him all over the ADA.

For the rest of the day all the members complimented you on your braid, saying they all liked it, and it made you happy. Because it was chuuyas work. You couldn't wait to turn home and tell him how much they liked it, and maybe he would let you braid his hair!

AHH I FEEL SO SOFTTTT PLEASE! LEAVE REQUESTS!