(school au) Chuuya x reader

This was requested by! Banihora26 ! I am writing all requests, I'll publish them one at a day!

Chuuya was one of your best friends in school and you truly loved him, right? But you couldn't keep defending this bitch when he just kept picking fights with Dazai.

"Chuuyaaaa..." you whined to the popular guy you called best friend.

"What is it Y/N?" He asked getting his stuff.

"Dont go fighting Dazai again.. you'll end up suspended again and what am I supposed to do without you?"

He sighs heavily.

"Y/N.. how and where do you get this information? No one knew I was gonna fight Dazai, as a matter of fact we were going to fight in the back garden where there is no one allowed there..." he said

"But what if you get hurt-"

"Are you saying shitty bandages is stronger then me?" Chuuya looked at you in both shock and anger and you let out a laugh.

"No of course not but..um.. what if someone calls the teacher on you.."

"None of my fan girls would do that-"

"HALF THE SCHOOL KNOWS ALREADY CHUUYA! You keep getting into fights and Tachihara is always there! You'll get him in trouble too if you continue!"

"So you care about Tachihara more then me?"

"..." you start laughing. "Chuuya are you jealous? Because it's so damn obvious." You say and he blushes madly and looks away.

"W-why would I get jealous over some trash like Tachihara??"

"Hey! Tachihara is amazing!"

"... whatever." He says looking away angrily.

".. I promise to only praise you if you dont go to that fight today.." you say looking at him as his face changed fifty shades of red.

"T-tch! Whatever.. I wont go just-just because my fan girls wont want me hurt!" He says and turns around walking away.

It left you a bit hurt but you played it off just fine.

A hand made it's way on your shoulder.

"My my, he's such a dumbass. That hat he wears so often probably ate his brain or something. " dazai.

You laugh a bit and look at Dazai.

"Why do you say that?"

"Oh well, everyone knows you like him.. and everyone knows he likes you back-"

"He what??" You look at him shocked.

"Except you.." he sighs. "Please tell me you didn't try his hat on.."

You laugh and hit him on the stomach making him collapse on the floor breatheless.

Ofcourse that was not your intention but hanging around chuuya you picked bad habits like hitting someone really... really.. hard. He had taught you self defense just in case he (rarely) wasn't there for you.

"A-ah sorry-..." you see all the Dazai daniels approaching so you just made a run for it. You'd give him cookies once he was alone. As a 'sorry'.

But at the moment you still couldnt believe what he said. Chuuya liked you back? Is that why he acted so asunder and blushed around you a lot?

Well no shit sherlock. You knew you just didnt wanna give yourself false hopes.

But you still decided to stop his fight with Dazai eitherway.

You walked over at chuuyas class and looked for him.

"Um..hey tachihara, akutagawa!" You ran up to them.

"Oh hey Y/N." Tachihara ruffles your hair and Akutagawa coughed a bit.

"Can we help?" Akutagawa answers emotionelessly.

"Oh yeah, I was just wondering if you two-"

"Yeah he's already in the back garden waiting for Dazai." Tachihara sneered laughing a bit at your taken back face.

"How did you know I was gonna ask that!" You say blinking a few times.

"Its kinda obvious. Everyone already knows. Even chuuyas fangirls started shipping you two long ago." Akutagawa sighed.

They what-

You blush madly and attempt to cover your face but Tachihara notices and laughs.

"You better go stop him then." He says giving you a soft push as you smile and thank him. You ran to the backyard where no one is allowed.

"CHUUYA!" you yell throwing the door open, making him look at you both shocked and confused.

"How did you know I was already here-" you lock your lips with his in a small gentle peck.

You pull away and sigh. "Shut up shortie." You say looking away blushing.

His face WAS FUCKING RED. His eyes were wide and he was frozen in place.

"I have liked you for the longest time  chuuya-"

"Hey!" He suddenly froze and he sounded upset and angry.

"I wanted to confess first!"

You laugh and sigh. "Too bad, I already did! Now are you taking me on a date or what?" You say holding his hand.

"But-" he sighs and smiles holding your hand back. "Come on, my treat!" He says.

"Good, I'm ordering the entire menu!" You laugh and he gives you another kiss on the head.

*bonus*

Chuuyas fangirls were trying not to squeal and scream from happiness. They just shipped you two shortirs so much.