(smut!) Ranpo x Reader

REQUESTED BY: re1carn4ted

Warning: ...*sigh* theres so much warnings but I'm just gonna say smut.

Ranpo's fingers made their way towards your puffy lips as he pushed them in your mouth smirking.

"Come on, suck." He says as you start sucking on them.

God you loved when he took control.

"Tell master how much you want it." He said giving your ass a gentle slap as you marched your back from pleasure.

"I-I- mmm~" your mouth was full with his fingers and you couldnt talk. And he knew that.

"I wont give it to you unless you tell me what you want baby." He says still grinning.

"P-please..ah.. I want your..mm..cock.." you moan unable to say more.

"Hm..not good enough." He says as his hand made it's way down your skirt and started rubbing your clit slowly though your panties.

You let out a surprised gasp and throw your head back instantly.

"Ahh" you let out a moan as Ranpo is enjoying the view and your cute little reactions.

"My my, I might as well give you something more then just my fingers. How about that princess?" He says with a smug face.

God you wanted to wipe that smirk off his face. No. You will.

He pulled his fingers out of your mouth and you pushed him against the bed.

"What if I take control daddy?" You say and sit on his erect cock covered by the thin fabric of his boxers.

He was surprised, and you smirked when he let out a low groan.

You start grinding on his cock making him moan and groan lowly.

"What if you beg me daddy?"

"What if I dont?" He smirks once again. He knew exactly, he didnt have to ask but you surprised him every time.

"I won't continue then." You say stopping making him whine from the loss of friction.

"Will you be a good little boy and beg now?" You say wrapping a hand around his throat lightly, not enough to take his breath away. This made him even harder if possible.

"Hmm..  no." He says sweetly as you chuckle lightly.

"Fine then. I'll peg you instead."

This left Ranpo shocked.

"You dont have a strap on." He laughed.

"I can use my vibrators. I bet that also works."

He smirked and pinned you down once again.

"What if I dont want to?" He says pressing his knee against your crotch making you moan.

"F-fuck.." you stutter. "Ranpo plea-"

"Nit my name."

"Daddy please! Please fuck me already, I'm dripping for you!" You breathe out making him smirk.

"Fine." He says and pulls your underwear away, lowering himself in between your legs.

"I'll have to prepare you first~ but I bet we dont even need to do that. You're dripping, we wont even need lube~" he smirks making you blush and trying to hide your face.

He chuckles and starts to explore your wet folds with his tongue, making you gasp and moan.

He hummed and groaned against your pussy, driving you nuts. 

But hey, its Ranpo we're talking about. So he stopped and looked at you, making you whine.

"I-I was close.. why did you stop..?" You say weakly.

"You deserve a punishment my dear Y/N, you have been so bratty, so needy for daddy lately." He says and gets up.

"N-no please daddy, I need you.."

"Maybe I'll give you my cock if you suck me first."

You get on your knees in front of him and nod, pulling his boxer shorts down and gently wrapping a hand around his hardened cock.

"Look at what you did," he smirked "you made me cum on my underwear, but I got much more to unload in your tight little cunt." He said and gripped your hair but not tightly.

"Suck me."

You obey his commands and give his tip kitten licks making him groan lowly.

You look up at him, making eye contact as you take his cock in your mouth moaning against it, tasting his pre-cum.

He could cum only at the sight of you sucking him.

"So lewd baby.. mm.." he moaned lowly and trusted his hips in your mouth, hitting the back of your throat as you moan.

He was already so close to cumming in your mouth..

"Stop." He says but you keep going, wanting to taste his seed.

"I said stop my little slut." Ranpo pulls your head away by your hair.

"But daddy, I wanna taste your cum so badly.." you say looking at him with lustful eyes.

"I'll give you something better, now get on the bed love." He smirks while you do as you're told.

"On all fours." His cock is throbbing, he wants his sweet release as much as you want it.

You get on all fours and whine. "Take me master, please"

He positions himself behind you and grins. "Oh I'll give it to you my little cockslut." He says and slams himself in, making you throw your head back and moan loudly.

"Fuck you're so tight for daddy!" He breathes out and starts moving and slamming on you like an animal.

Your lewd moans and noises filled the room along with Ranpo's groans.

His hands were groping your ass and they couldnt get enough of it.

"Fuck! Yes daddy, like that! Destroy me! Ah!" You moan loudly as he smirks to himself, both of you covered in sweat as he went a bit faster.

Both of you now close to your release.

"Cum on my cock princess." He moans out making you go insane, and with those words you screamed all over his cock.

You tighten around Ranpo when you did so and after a few more thrusts he filled your cunt with his seed while moaning loudly.

He pulled out and looked at your dripping hole. It made him want to go for  round two.

"My my.. look at your little cunt. What do you say of another round my love?"