Chuuya x reader (Kiddo)

Kk so before you read, this is the plot:

Chuuya gets turned into a kid by an ability user and you have to take care of him until he turns back since you two were a bit closer.

Enjoy!

"Chuuya!" You yell trying to push him out of the way but the ability user touches him, and a big amount of smoke fills the room, making the both of you cough your lungs out.

Then it hit you. "Chuuya are you alright??" You tried finding him even thought the smoke hadn't been cleared yet.

"I-I'm alright.. I just feel weird.." he said in a high pitched voice.

You froze. "Um.. you also sound weird.." you say trying to understand what had happened.

"Oi where are you? How big is this place?" He said in his high pitched voice trying to find you.

"Um.. chuuya.. this place isn't that big.." you look down to see chuuya.. shorter then ever..

"What do you mean? I'm not that short come on (Y/N)" he said rolling his eyes.

"Oh God.. " you said once you spotted him. "Chuuya... you... you're.. YOURE SO SMALL!" you shout making chuuya jump and turn to you.

"N-NO YOURE JUST BIG!" He said blushing a bit

'N-no chuuya he didnt touch me, he touched you! The ability user.. you're... you're a kid!" You yell and chuuya passes out.

* Time skip brought by our ability user that successfully escaped!*

You waited outside Mori's office as chuuya had a talk with him, probably trying to figure out what happened.

In the meantime you were panicking a bit, walking in circles, trying to calm yourself down.

That's until someone put a hand on your shoulder and you stopped to look up.

"K-Koyo San.. " you whispered.

"I heard what happened. Dont stress yourself out." She said calmly.

"But I could have stopped it all! I just was too slow!" You said looking upset.

"Dont worry. At least chuuyas not dead." She smiled a bit. "He is cute as a kid, might have a little anger issues and still be deadly, but he is plush sized now." She let out a laugh, and that made you feel better.

"Thank you anee san.."

"Of course dear. No worries." She was nice to you, extra nice actually. Probably because she knew chuuya had a thing for you. *wink wink-*

She pats your head and walks in Mori's office leaving you alone once again.

You sigh, a bit calmer this time as you wait outside.

Not long after Mori calls you in as well.

"Sir?" You bow as you enter.

"Take a sit (L/N)" he says with his usual grin/smirk, as he rested his chin on the back of his hands, his elbows on the table.

You sit next to chuuya and Koyo.

"We were talking about who was going to take care of..uh..chuuya.." he said as he looked at small angry chuuya.

"Tch. I dont need anyone to take care of me.." he whispered and cussed under his breath crossing his small arms over his chest.

You chuckles a bit and then nod looking at Mori.

"And what do I have to do with this all? Koyo san could take care of him properly.. they are pretty close, and know each other better." You say firmly as Mori sighs.