Ranpo x readr (smutty smutty)

I have an instagram with BSD cute and funny scenarios with (y/n), if you want to you can go check them out. Ig: dazaibby3 HAVE FUN AND PLEASE REQUEST SCENARIOS ON IG TOO! DM ME!

It would never cross your mind that you'd be doing this with Ranpo. No. You're not a virgin, Ranpo took it long ago, you just couldn't believe public sex was part of his kinks.

You were at the ADA, happily doing your work on Ranpo's lap... (in many different ways-)

His cock buried deep inside your tight cunt while the skirt he had requested you to wear this morning covered it all up.

You were trying to focus on your work, which was useless, while Ranpo on the other hand was sucking on a lollipop like nothing was going on.

You tightened around him, your wetness covering his pants, as you desperately wanted him to pound on you.

But you were at the office. Chill.

Ranpo of course took notice of that but he decided torturing you would be more fun.

He moved his hips a bit 'trying to get comfortable on his chair',  but all he did was hit that sweet spot deep inside you. His tip brushing against it, almost making you moan out loud.

(Me: risky move there Ranpo -._-. )

He chuckled lightly when he saw you biting your lip forcefully, almost breaking the skin and drawing blood out of it.

You tightened around him more, not loosening up on him, which turned him on even more.

You turn to look at Ranpo, your eyes glistering with lust and a lewd face on.

He opened his eyes smirking at you as you caught him off guard by grinding on him hard, making Ranpo jump up a bit.

(Dazai on the other side of the room: ... :0)

He pulled your back against his chest and nibbled on the shell of your ear, the view covered by your hair.

"So inpatient.." he whispers rubbing your hips slightly. "Wait for me in Yasano's office, she's out for errands today~"

You immediately got off his cock trying not to moan or whimper at the loss of friction, and quickly walked to Yasano's office waiting for Ranpo there.

You heard the door open and close not long after you were there.

You turn to see Ranpo locking it, and boy did that turn you on like.. fuuuuuck. Daddy chill.

He walked up to you and rubbed your hips gently, pulling you in a rough kiss.

You moaned against his lips and he pulled back.

"Now now~" he said smirking "keep it down unless you want everyone to hear your lewd noises~"

And with that he lifted you up, placing you on the table, lowering himself in between your legs and spreading them wide open.

You squeaked a bit, embarrassed.

"So shy, even tho it's not the first time we did this~" he said, his tongue brushing against your clit, leaving you breathless.

"A-ah.." you let out a quiet moan, gripping his hair. "More..I want more"

"Of course princess, who am I to deny you~? " he answeres and starts eating you out, his tongue brushing against your wet folds and exploring them.

You moan at the sensation of his hot tongue going in and out of your tight pussy.

"R-Ranpo-"

"Not my name."

"M-master!"

He smirks against your cunt.

"Go on princess."

"D-dont stop, g-go faster!" You moan and arch your back when you feel the pressure of his thumb on your clit and his tongue in you.

Your body starts shaking and your walls clench around his tongue alerting him you were close.

He didnt slow down, he kept going until you released all over his tongue and mouth.

He drank it like a dehydrated man, desperately wanting to taste you.

He then stood up, some of your cum dripping down his chin as you panted heavily, a dark blush on your cheeks.

"Are you ready for something thicker?" He asked smirking at you, you could see his visible bulge through his pants.

"Y-yes.." you say breathing heavily from the events that happened a few moments ago.

"Beg then." He smirked as you whined.

"P-please master..  I wanna cream all over your cock, I wanna feel your cock deep inside me, please fuck me!" You breathe out.

"Good girl" he says pinning you down on Yasano's desk.

You spread your legs wide open for this man (I dont blame you 😩🤚🏻) and he took it as an invitation.

He unzipped his pants and pulled them down along with his boxers and entered his tip in you. Only his tip.

"A-ah..please.. I even begged master.."

He smirks "I know, I just wanted to see your pitiful reaction princess~"

Ranpo says and pushes his entire length in, making you moan loudly.

His lips attached to yours and ended up in a hot messy kiss, while he started thrusting his hips slowly at first.

You moaned against the bruising kiss and pushed your hips forward, grinding on him a bit as a sign you wanted him to go faster.

He went crazy. He started pounding on you like an amimal.

You bit Ranpo's shirt trying not to moan as he kept thrusting into you.

Since you were sensitive from having an orgasm a few minutes ago you cum again, creaming all over his cock.

He chuckles darkly and helped you ride your orgasm out. Then he pulled out, but dont get him wrong, he wasn't finished, he didn't get to cum yet.

He gripped his cock with his hand and got to your breasts, immediately starting to jerk himself off.

You put his tip in your mouth and that pushed him over the edge. He came right in your mouth and you swallowed it entirely, a bit of cum dripping down your chin as both of you panted heavily.

"Such a good girl." He said breathing heavily.

Do I feel sinful? Yes. But I mean... 😏