Alone time (chuuya x reader)

GAH IM FEELING SO SOFT LATELY!!! this is still fluff-

You sighed heavily and gave your boyfriend of 4 years a pout. "You're leaving again? You just came home! I miss you!!"

He sighed a bit and hugged you close. "I am sorry my love.. I promise that when I come back we'll o whatever you want. Okay?" He looked down at your thinking small form.

"Hmm..."

He chuckled at your cuteness and gave your cheeks a small squeeze.

"So?"

"Okay!" You jumped up as if you had an idea, making him smile.

He left really quickly and you ran in the bathroom getting stuff ready.

You missed spending time with Chuuya and this was your chance.

AFTER HE CAME BACK HOME!

It wasn't long before he returned again. So he was right, he really was going to be quick.

You ran up to his arms hugging him tightly.

"Love! I missed you, you took sooo long!" You loosened up on his arms almost as if melting. He held you making sure you wouldn't fall as a small chuckle escaped his lips.

"Jesus Yn, it wasnt even a full hour. But you're so cute I will tolerate it this time~" he filled your face with light butterfly kisses making you blush.

"So what do you have for us?" He smiled down at you.

"Oh follow me! You look tired so I thought you'd like to relax with me!!"

Chuuya found this adorable and really thoughtful of you.

He followed you in the bathroom, where the tub was filled with warm water and bubbles.

"I threw a bath bom in too!" You exclaim happily. "It's pink!" You whispered as if someone was going to hear you.

He laughed a bit and ruffled your hair.

"This sounds relaxing-"

"Can we apply face masks on each other?" You grabbed some of the masks he had bough you.

"..sure." he smiled.

"The pink one!!" You looked through them.

"I didnt know you liked pink so much" he smiled

"The pink represents love! And I loooovveeeee yoouuuu!!" You howled happily making him laugh.

"Now strip!" You pointed at him with a grin and a blush.

"My my, I thought this was going to be relaxing~"

"Eh?? It is! You're just perverted that's what!"

Chuuya hugged you tightly laughing at your cuteness.

"Stop or I'll eat you. You're so adorable." He said as he undressed along with you.

You two got in the bath tub and you rested your back on his chest.

A small sigh left his lips.

"I like this.." he smiled.

You turned to him, chest pressing against his, as you took the mask.

"And I love you!" You smiled and started applying it on his face.

"There! You look stunning!" You said laughing a bit as he pouted.

"My turn now!"" He said grabbing the mask and applying it on your face.

But he didnt laugh. He instead smiles gently.

"You look adorable."

"That's why you fell in love with me when you first saw me!"

"I almost killed you.."

"Because you got nervous!" You pout making him laugh.

"No, you were just annoying." He said and you gasped.

"Eeh???"

"Yeah you still are." He chuckled but kissed you before you said another word.

"But I did fall in love with you the second we met." He smiled after pulling away from the kiss, leaving you a blushing mess.

"I-I-"

He laughed and pulled you on his chest.

"Relax, that's why you planned all this bath for us right?"

"Yeah.." you smiled holding him close.

"Your hair in a bun really suits you tho. I like it when you do that."

"Really..?" He asked

"Yeah, this was so out of theme but your entire being is attractive love.."

He blushed lightly.

"I'm not human.. you know that.." he smiled a  bit

"But you're mine. So I don't care.. not at all." You snuggled closer to him.

His heart skipped a beat. You truly made him happy.

JDJWKDJW IM SO SOFT HHHH