Mafia Dazai x Fem reader

Requested by vriivv !

Warning: It's an angst! So prepare! With a twist-

You worked at the port mafia with your boyfriend Dazai Osamu. He was so loving and gentle and he'd never do something to hurt you. Never. It was none of his intentions.

But then again, when he was at work he'd be so aggressive, so rough, so.. you couldn't describe the delicacy he'd treat you.

You smiled at him and placed gently kisses on his skin.

"My love.." he said gently as he held you close.

"Yes my dear?" Your voice soft as velvet.

"I have been meaning to ask you for so long my darling." He said kissing your cheek.

"Tell me my love. You know you can tell me everything." You smile as he gets in one knee in front of you, taking your hand in his and kissing it.

"You make me feel like the luckiestperson alive... will you make me the happiest man on earth and marry me?" He ends his sentence and puts a rind on your hand.

Tears gathered up in your eyes and with a blink they were running down your cheeks.

"Yes." You say without hesitation. "Yes my love, I will marry you!" You say hugging him tightly and kissing his face all over.

That was six months ago.

Dazai was waiting at the altar, mafia members were at your wedding, since both of you worked there and most of your friends were there.

Oda was there to calm Dazai down. He was about to cry when he saw you in your wedding dress. Yarichin b club playing as your wedding song. Lolol jk jk.

You smiled and walked up to him.

After you both said yes you shared a loving kiss.

It was the best day of your life. Chuuya trying to hold his tears back and Dazai blushing madly.

That was three months ago.. things were different now.

Tears were running down your face as chuuyas hand made it's way up your back, comforting you.

"That bastard.. you are his wife.."

"I.. was his wife." You say still sobbing and crying.

Oda had died not long ago and Dazai was depressed and sad but you never thought he'd leave you.

You noticed his change of behaviour. He was planning on leaving since the day oda died.

Your eyes were red and puffy from all the crying and sobbing.

You balled your eyes out and all for the one you called the love of your life. It hurt you so much that you meant nothing to him.

He left you so easily. As easily as he came into your life.

You were truly broken.

You made your way over at your house. Missing his presence and scent. Missing every but of him. His presence.

You unlock your apartment door, knowing you wouldnt find his coat or shoes.. his belongings..nothing.

But bitch were you wrong.

You found his coat hanging on the door way. His shoes right next to it.

And you thought he'd have forgotten or left them behind..

But you saw him laying on the couch, his expression blank as you looked at him surprised. Everyone could easily tell that you had cried.

He looked at you and instantly changed to worried.

"Love are you okay? Why are you crying?" He stood up and walked up to you.

"You.. I thought you.. left the mafia" you sobbed.

"I did. I left the mafia." He said resting a hand on your cheek.

"B-but you're still here.."

"I never said I left my beautiful wife. I only remember saying I left the mafia." He says and pulls you in for a tight hug.

You feel yourself relaxing in his arms and accidentally let out a sob.

"I thought y-you left.."

"You were crying for me?"

"Yes.."

He smiles gently.

"I'm sorry I made you worry for nothing.. but.. I want you to leave the mafia with me. Will you come with me?" he says smiling and lifting your chin up.

You smiled gently, tears in your eyes as you nod.

"Yes. I'll come with you." You say and place a kiss on his bruised lips. "Dont bite your lips. You know it upsets me!" You pout and he laughs.

You and him left the mafia for years ago. You were happily living together, still visiting oda grave and working at the ADA. It made him happy that you stuck with him for so long. It meant you loved him as much as he loved you.

He secretly never wanted to die as long as you were with him.

T^T okay I hope y'all liked this!