Dazai x subordinate reader (punch)

You were his subordinate. Akutagawa's older sister. Maybe a year difference. Not much.

He'd train you two but Akutagawa never told you how his trainings went.

You looked at Dazai as he read through some papers angrily. He always scared you.

He never treated you like a human being. You often wonder if that's how he treated Akutagawa. Him and Gin were everything you had so you'd rather be there for them and die for them.

Dazai looked up at you, anger clearly showing on his handsome features.

"S-sir.." your voice shook a bit. He clicked his tongue, his face showing disgust at your fear.

"Did I give you permission to talk?" He answered firmly.

You shook your head not wanting to talk again.

"Tch. Akutagawa's.." he said looking back at the papers then throwing them to you.

"Give them to chibi, he'll know what to do." Dazai said rolling his eyes.

Oh how you wanted to just..you know how that goes? PUNCH HIM?

You bent down and grabbed the papers and bowed then left his office.

"Fuuck..." you whispered under your breath once you left. You were shaking in fear. He could have hit you if he felt like it, he could punch you, and you'd still do nothing. Wouldn't be able to do anything.

Making your way to chuuyas office you felt calmer. At least you had someone to count on.

You knocked on the door and heard chuuyas voice from the other side telling you to come in.

"Chuuya san.." you said and entered. "Dazai gave me these papers, he said you'll be able to do this.." you,gently place the papers in front of him and he sighed.

"That lazy bastard.." he said and took the papers to look through them.

"So.." he stated. "How has Dazai been treating you?" He didnt even look up from his papers.

"...good.. I think.." your voice trailed off and you looked at your feet as chuuya looked up at you.

"You think..?"

"Well.. I mean training has to be rough.. right?"

"Well yeah, but what do you mean by rough? What does he do to you?"

"Um...the usual.. make me bleed, cough, make me collapse on the floor, keep kicking and hitting me, being aggressive towards me and all. You know, how training goes-"

"That is not training! What the fuck!" He shouts and gets up ready to walk over to Dazai and punch him.

"N-NO WAIT DONT DO THAT HE'LL GO OFF ON ME!" You said, fear showing in your eyes and that made him stop.

He would never do something against your will or that would end up hurting you. You were his only friend left after all.

"Fine.. tch. He has an obsession of treating Akutagawa's like shit huh?" He says and sits down.

"W-what? You mean he treats my brother... the same way?"

"No, not at all."

"Oh thank-"

"He might even be rougher with the poor Akutagawa. I have noticed his lung problem getting worse but I dont know if its Dazai's doing or not." Chuuya said and sighed.

Your heart dropped. How come he never told you before? That he was being treated the same way as you did..

"I should go.. Dazai might beat me if I get late." You said bowing to him and then leaving.