A not so wholesome turn - Jimin

Requested by: rhecalma

It was around 6pm at the Bangtan household.
They had just got home from practice, and least to say. They were exhausted.
They had a ton of work to catch up on, since they couldn't have their normal concerts.

Well, they were meant to have a small performance today. It was quite rainy though, so they were a bit afraid of the stage being slippery.

Otherwise, everything seemed just fine.

However, there was one problem.
Namjoon had told them he was going over to his studio to get some folders which held their lyrics sheets in there.
That had been over 2 hours ago.

His studio wasn't that far away, maybe 15-20 minutes away from their dorm if you walked on foot. 10 if you went by bike, which Namjoon did.

"Did he get stuck in there or something?" Yoongi mumbled, rubbing his eyes and sitting up.
"Do you think he's okay?" Jungkook asked, on the edge of his seat.
"He probably is, might have come up with a new beat or something and is now doing it"

"We have 1 hour till our performance, and we need to leave 30 minutes early. Should someone go over to see what he's doing?" Jin said.
"Yeah, I'll go see what's up" Jimin mumbled, getting up from his seat.

"Alright. But be careful. It's wet out there, don't slip"
"I'm not a child, y'know. But I'll take your advice"

Jimin grabbed his coat and swung it over his shoulders, it fitting nicely around him.
He pushed the door open, closing it behind him once he was out in the wet streets.

Like said earlier, it would only take around 15-20 minutes to get to his studio on foot.
Unfortunately, Namjoon took the bike so he couldn't get the bike to drive there.

So he went on foot.
It was quite slippery, like Jin warned.
But he was extra careful when walking, especially if he had to cross a road.

He got there rather quick, considering he was in a hurry.
He pushed the studio doors open, shivering at the sudden change of temperature.
It was oddly quiet. Too quiet, to his liking.
Usually, the studio would be bustling with music coming from the different rooms.
However, all he could hear was birds chirping.

When all of a sudden, there were heavy footsteps.
He flinched and quickly hid in one of the rooms, keeping the door open just a little to be able to peek out of it.

He saw a hooded figure come out of one of the rooms, holding something at his side.
The colour drained from his face when he realised what it was.

It was a knife.

'What will he do with that knife??' Jimin questioned in his head, all sorts of thoughts rushing through his mind.
He scanned the room, seeing Namjoon's  room, narrowing his eyes at the person there again.

The door opened, and Namjoon came out, holding a folder under his arm and glasses just barely on his nose, looking tired.
He perked up when he saw the person there, confused at first but then alert when he saw the knife.

"Um- hello? How may I help you?" Namjoon said, uneasy when the figure turned towards him.
The person moved towards him, knife raised.

Namjoon backed off, trying to talk the person out of it, but to no avail.
Jimin's eyes widened when he realised what that person was doing, rushing out.

The person had already managed to slice Namjoon's hip, making him wobble and having to hold onto something, feeling numb.

"Hey! Get your hands off him!" Jimin said, furious as he ran to them.
He pulled him back by his hood, away from Namjoon, who looked up quickly.

The person turned around and stabbed Jimin right in the stomach.
Jimin felt the air leave his lungs, gasping and looking down.

The knife was stuck right in his middle, a searing pain drilled into that place. Blood starting to trickle down.

"Oh, you messed with the wrong person, buddy"

Namjoon ignored the pain in his hip, pulled back his fist and then swung it at the person, knocking them out immediately.

Jimin fell down, Namjoon quickly reaching for his phone.
He dialed the emergency number and started explaining what happened, receiving their advice.
He looked around for something to stem the blood with, but he just couldn't find anything.
He ripped apart of his shirt and pressed it close to the wound, making sure not to tamper with the knife. A simple move of it, and he could start bleeding even more.

"Jiminie- hey, hey stay with me, yeah? The ambulance will be here soon, hang on for me. Please, I know you can"

And he wasn't wrong, the ambulance came around a few minutes later, them quickly taking him onto the stretcher.
Namjoon convinced them to let him go with them, damn well knowing he wouldn't leave without Jimin.

The police had came around too and escorted the suspect that injured them out of there. They would probably be taken into questioning.
Now, Namjoon never wished bad upon anyone.

But hurting his members was enough for him to hope that person lived a miserable life.

They got to the hospital, Jimin taken into a different room and Namjoon into a different one too, where both were treated for their injuries.

Namjoon reached for his phone again, calling Jin.

"Where the hell are you?? We're going to be late—"
"I don't think there will be any performance, hyung. Jimin was stabbed"

"WHO STABBED HIM?? I WILL THROW HANDS"
"I don't know, but he's being taken care of now. Do you want to come..?"
"Yeah, we'll come. Hold on.."

He heard his voice from the other end of the line, telling them to get up.
"We'll be there in 10 minutes"
"Yeah okay. See you"
"Bye"

10 minutes passed, and Jin pulled up into the parking lot, getting out and the others getting out too.

They got a few weird stares because of how many of them were there, but they ignored it.

Namjoon went to ask the doctors there about Jimin, and they guided him to his room, where the boy was already in the hospital bed, bandage wrapped around his stomach.
He wasn't awake, which just made the elder worried.

Jin was the second one to barge in, looking panicked.
"Is he okay?? Who hurt him??"
"Again, I don't know - the doctors said he'll be okay, he just needs to stay in the hospital for a while"

The other members came in.
"Jiminie hyung" Taehyung whined, upset as he padded over beside the injured male.

"What happened??" Hoseok asked.
"He was stabbed.. We don't know by who though"

"I hope they find the snake that did this. He deserves to end up in jail" Hoseok grumbled.

Namjoon sighed and sat down himself.
"I do too, I really do"

"Don't worry, I'll find that guy and beat his a—"
"Jungkook, no!"