🎀 BTS - Winter/Christmas Special 🎀

This is a sickfics/ hurtfic book, but it would be terrible if they fell sick on Christmas 😔.
So, this is mainly pure fluff!
But.. Do watch out for a Winter chapter in the NCT book about one of the members getting hurt/sick.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
✨🎀__🎀__🎀__🎀__🎀__🎀__🎀__✨
6:00am at the bangtan household:
✨🎀__🎀__🎀__🎀__🎀__🎀__🎀__✨

The small numbers on the clock turned from '05:59' to '06:00'

Jungkook's alarm clock started to beep loudly, and he woke with a start.
He looked over at the clock, half-asleep.

He looked at the calendar, and his eyes widened.

'It's Christmas Day!'

He sprang out of bed, and quickly pressed the button on his alarm so it stopped beeping.
He turned the knob of his door, and ran to the first room he saw.

Yoongi hyung's room.

He didn't even care if his hyung would curse him to death, that lazy old cat could get up a bit more earlier!

To his surprise, Yoongi was already up.
Jin was also there.

Jin was forcing a santa hat onto Yoongi's head.
'You're wearing this whether you like it or not'
'Hyung—'
'Shut up, and act jolly!'

Jin and Yoongi saw Jungkook.
'Oh. Hey Kook' Said Yoongi uncomfortably.

'..Since when does Yoongi hyung let you put those things on him'
'Since neve—'
'Shut up!' Snapped Jin.

Yoongi pouted, and let Jin put the hat on at last.

'There we go. You naughty brat. I'm not surprised if you're on the naughty list this year' Said Jin.
'I swear to god-'
'And now you're swearing!'

Jungkook backed out from that room, and ran to Namjoon's room.
He met Yeontan on the way, dressed in a small elf outfit, with a santa hat.

They both stared at eachother, before running off in their own directions.

Jungkook ran into Namjoon's room, and saw him still asleep.

Jungkook jumped on his bed, and Namjoon woke with a start.
'What the fu-'
'Hyung. Jin hyung said you're not allowed to curse' Said Jungkook, slapping a hand over Namjoon's mouth.

'Now. Up, up up ! It's Christmas Day!'
'Jungkook, it's 6 in the morning—'
'Jin hyung and Yoongi hyung are up though!'

'... Yoongi hyung is up?'
'Yeah. He's getting abused by Jin hyung right now'
'Not gonna question that, but fine I'll get up'

Jungkook got off Namjoon, and went to wake the rest of the members up.

After about 2 hours of sorting everything out,
They were all up in the end, and had come down stairs to see a complete mess of the living room.

Why?

Well, Yeontan was next to the Christmas Tree, which had toppled over, and was now lying on the ground, the baubles scattered everywhere.

The Christmas presents were all over the place, and the star that used to sit on top of the Christmas Tree was now in Yeontan's mouth, in the process of getting destroyed.

'Tannie, no!' Said Taehyung, running to Yeontan, who scampered off with the star in his mouth.

'Oh god, that little brat! We're going to have to put it up all over again' Jin said.