Namjoon - D.I.D

Okay everyone.
I hope you all are ready for this multiple part story.
It will be the longest out of all the joined stories.

Anyways, let me explain some things.
So D.I.D which means Dissociative Identity Disorder or more commonly known as Multiple Personality Disorder is a mental disorder that makes the person have split personalities.

These usually occur due to childhood trauma, abuse, etc.
The person splits their personality so they don't have to take all of the pain but the personality does.
Here, let me get a more accurate meaning:

Dissociative identity disorder is a severe form of dissociation, a mental process which produces a lack of connection in a person's thoughts, memories, feelings, actions, or sense of identity. Dissociative identity disorder is thought to stem from a combination of factors that may include trauma experienced by the person with the disorder.
The dissociative aspect is thought to be a coping mechanism -- the person literally shuts off or dissociates himself from a situation or experience that's too violent, traumatic, or painful to assimilate with his conscious self.

Hope you all will enjoy this, because I for sure will be and am excited to write this!