IMPORTANT. READ!

HELLO!

Everyone, this is a serious topic. Do NOT post jokes of this in the comments.

Anyways.
Hello everyone, it's Lily here.
It has come to my attention that there is a new, very dangerous challenge going around.

It's called the blue whale challenge.

It's similar to Momo if you all remember that?
So yes, and apparently that challenge happened a long time ago.

AND IT IS BACK!

Regardless of what social media you are on, if someone texts you 'Do you want to play a game?'

IGNORE IT!

This is VERY dangerous. Don't even block and report them! They can track your IP address down.
Do not respond to them, because you won't be able to back out of the challenge.

They will threaten to kill your family, and at the end of the game it causes you to kill yourself!

This brings me the chills, to think people like this exist and want others to take their life.
So many people have lost their life because of this stupid game, don't respond to that text. Please.

I am BEGGING you all.

I care for you all so much, and if I were to find out any of you were hurt because of this damn challenge, I would be so upset.

You all are my family I've created over the long time this book had been made, and I can't lose any of you now. Not now. Its too early.

So please, tag anyone that needs to know about this situation. Spread the news.

Stay safe, please again.

If you have any questions regarding this topic, don't be afraid to DM me. If you need someone to talk to, I'm both here and on Instagram for you to talk to privately.

I'm open for another few hours, so if you need to talk to someone. Don't hesitate, and DM me.
I'll be here.

I'll see you all for now, goodbye loves 💕 👋