BTS - Hang Over

"There's no chocolate ice-cream left!"

A voice cried from the kitchen, barely anyone except Yoongi actually going to see what was up with him now.
Jin and Taehyung were out somewhere and then the rest of the members were in their rooms.
They had just returned from a party and there was a lot of protests.
But Yoongi took them home anyways.

"What are you up to now-" Began Yoongi, seeing Hoseok on the ground kneeling in front of the freezer, looking distraught.
"There is no chocolate ice cream left. T-The world is ending!"
"It is not Sunshine. We can just go to the store and buy some tomorrow, okay?"

Hoseok nodded sadly and got up, going somewhere. So Yoongi followed, just incase.
He had went to the balcony and was attempting to jump out.

"What the fu- no!"
Yoongi grabbed him and pulled him back inside.
"Are you brainless?! Do you not know how dangerous that is?!"
Hoseok was now pulling at his hair, eyebrows furrowed.

"What are you doing now?" Asked the Exhausted elder.
Hoseok looked up innocently.

"I'm trying to pull my head off to see if my brain is still in there.. You k-know. Safety r-reasons!"
Yoongi inhaled heavily while closing his eyes.
'I will rip off his head if he wants to know'

Suddenly, the younger paled.
"Oh my lord what now?"
"I-I don't feel well"
Yoongi rolled his eyes and dragged him to the bathroom, turning away when he heard Hoseok getting sick.
"You shouldn't have drank so much, and now these are your consequences" Yoongi hummed, turning back, helping him clean up and go back to his room.

The elder brought him some painkillers and tea, before making him go to sleep.
Once that was out of the way, he had to go check on the others.

So he went to the one that caused the least trouble so far.
Jimin.

"Jiminnie?" He called out and Jimin popped his head out of his room, eyes hazy from exhaustion.
"Everything okay? Or do I have to baby you too?" Snickered Yoongi.

"I can't find my clothes, hyung"

His smile disappeared as quickly as it came.
"You lost your goddamn cl- wait so you're naked?!" The elder said angrily, another problem to deal with.
"No! I have my boxers on. But I can't find the others.."

Yoongi mumbled something under his breath and went into his room, seeing the clothes in plain sight, on the bed.
"Jimin"
"Yes?"

"They're on your bed"

Jimin looked to where he had told him and gasped, running over and grabbing them to cover himself up.
"Get out! I'm naked!"

Yoongi huffed and got out, closing the door behind him.
He nearly fell back when the door opened, Jimin fully dressed but slightly more pale.
"Ah shit. What's up with you now?" He said, taking him to the bathroom.
Yet again, he turned back when he heard him get sick.

If he was going to have to endure this with Namjoon and Jungkook, He might as well just go sign up to the local therapist. First session free.

He brought him back to his room carefully and too, brought painkillers and tea for him.
"Jiminnie, sleep okay? It'll get better tomorrow morning. I promise. Sunshine is also not feeling well, so you're not the only one" He said.

"Okay"
Yoongi got up and left him to it, closing the door and then inhaling heavily.
Okay, now Namjoon.

He went to his room and knocked on the door, but hearing no reply he just went in.
He found him sitting in front of his tank, eyes filled with childlike curiosity and following his crabs movement with his finger.
"What are you doing, Joonie?" He asked gently, going over to him.

"Watching my crabs.. But I can't find Benji. I think he-"
Suddenly he noticed a crab laying motionless and his gaze went sad.
Yoongi too, noticed. And knowing Namjoon was sensitive when drunk, he quickly tried to make him happy.
"Oh! Benji's resting, see? He must have been very tired" Yoongi said and the happier gaze was brought back to the younger. He was completely out of the world.

"I thought they were gone earlier! That's how good they hide.. Also hyung. I think Jungkookie is up to something in the kitchen"
The elder paused.
"What do you mean?"
"He was playing with Yeontan"
"Why's that bad?"
"He dressed him up in batman clothes"

Yoongi got up and mumbled a thank you to Namjoon, closing the door quietly as to not disturb his watching, and then practically zooming as fast as his legs could take him.

Jungkook was in the kitchen, and indeed. Yeontan was dressed in batman clothes and looked like he could murder at any moment.
He was also feeding him his dog treats, but not noticing that Yoongi was there. He himself tried one.

"Jungkook no" Yoongi warned.
Jungkook turned to look at him.
"Go away scary monster"
"I'll be a monster if you don't get up and leave Yeontan alone"
Jungkook got up, annoyed but light on his feet. Stumbling a bit.

"Happy?"
"Very"
"Now you're gonna be Happy. Without. Meeee"

And Jungkook ran off while still singing the song, Yoongi having to follow.
"Jungkook get your rabbit ass back here!"
"I'M NOT A RABBIT I'M A BUNNY BI-"
"DON'T CURSE KOOKIE" Came Namjoon's voice.

He managed to find him hidden in the shoe cabinet (Don't ask how he got there), and dragged him back to his room.
"Kookie.. That's enough. Go to bed, you need rest to restore part of your mentality" Yoongi began.

"I never had any to begin with though"

The two went silent.
Yoongi slowly got up and left the room, but making sure to leave a bucket because he did look off.

Yoongi went to check up on Namjoon one last time, but seeing him passed out on his bed, he left him to sleep and went into his own room.
He was about to pass out on the his own bed when he got a text from Jin, saying to come to the hospital.

"OH MY GOD-"

Im not dead :)
Somewhat-
But anyways.
Hope you liked this!
I could make a part 2 to this if you all like.
But for now.

Bye bye 👋