Taehyung - Fever

All my dumbass has been writing about for the past few days was the crime book— so I apologise if this is short and not the best quality. 😔 🖐️

Requested by: nona19abdo

I hope you enjoy this :)

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Taehyung wasn't feeling well.
At all.

It had been like this since yesterday's practice, weak.
The boy was exhausted after doing the smallest things, such as washing the dishes or even running.

His nose was blocked, and his throat ached slightly, and if you touched his forehead, it was hot to the touch.

Oh why? Out of all the weeks he could've been sick, it had to be the busiest one.

The 7 boys were at Practice, but they weren't exactly practicing.
They were told they were recording a 'Dance practice' for YouTube, but in costumes.
Why?

Ask Jungkook the genius (Yoongi disapproves)

The 7 boys did a dance practice of 'On'
But office look.
Taehyung would've been happy any other day, but all today he was grumbling about his sickness.

"Hyung? Are you good?" Asked Jungkook, noticing that Tae looked pale.
"Yeah, I'm fine. Go to the others, I'll be there in a second" The male said, nodding at him and buttoning the suit up.

"Okay"
Jungkook made his way back over to the rest, and started chatting for a while before the music came on.
Taehyung gathered up his remaining energy, and hopped into practice as normal.

The air felt stuffy as he danced, but he managed to get through the intense choreography.

However - he started to feel dizzy, stumbling on the last part.
Everyone stopped when they saw him, confused.
"Tae? What's up?" Asked Jin, making his way over,

"Did my beauty shine too bright?"

"Haha, very funny" Hissed the younger, holding his head and whining.

Jin's eyebrows furrowed, and he told Namjoon to come over and help him put Taehyung on the benches.
"Do you feel sick?" Asked Namjoon, bringing him a bottle of cold water.

"No.." Mumbled Taehyung, taking the water but nearly spilling it when another wave of dizziness hit him suddenly.

"Liar" Stated Yoongi, and Jungkook tackled him.

"OI NO FIGHTING IDIOTS— Anyways, here let's bring you back home. You're not fine at all.." Jin said, looking at their manager who was scrolling through what seemed like twitter.

He did a thumbs up sign, and put his phone away, going over to them and helping Taehyung up.
"I dont want to go home" Whined Taehyung, arms dropping limp.

"Do you want someone to go with you? Practice is done anyways, so someone can accompany you"

Taehyung stopped, and thought.
"Can Jiminie and Jungkookie come?" He said, looking at the two with puppy eyes.
Jimin agreed to go with him, but there was no response from Jungkook—

"Jungkook get off of Yoongi hyung" Namjoon sighed, face palming.
The maknae snickered, and did so, Hoseok glaring at him and helping his Hyung up.

"Sleep with both eyes open tonight, kid" Yoongi growled, and Jungkook scampered away.

The manager brought the 3 back to the dorm, Jimin immediately setting to making medicine.

Jungkook took Taehyung's temperature, frowning.
"Its pretty high up. What got you so sick?" He said, shaking his head and handing him the medicine.

Mostly the day was spent with Taehyung in bed and the other boys running around, trying to help him in anyway.

At the end, the other 4 came back to the most peaceful sight ever.

The 3 boys were on the couch, cuddling and asleep.
They all looked at each other, and then smiled slightly, parting their ways.

A heck of a day it was, for all of them.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

OK that's it :D
I hope you'll like this! It's not the longest because I couldn't think properly. I woke up 20 minutes ago so-

Anyways, thank you for reading. Buh bye ^^