Announcement

AIGHT FRIENDS.
I know I have not been posting for a good month or so now, and I REALLY apologise.
Writers block hit me like a truck, and my inspiration is only coming back now.

Previous requests are dismissed, I'm sorry if I didn't get to them. Put down your new ones right in this comment section, and I'll get to them as soon as writers block is over.

Anyways, I have a few good news for you all!

I have an upcoming 'collab' with a writer, here is the link to their book so expect a small surprise from me in there

👇

https://my.w.tt/HUeJzejQM7

Next up, I'm also open to helping out anyone with their books. You might be struggling with developing a plot maybe, or just simply don't have time to write a chapter.
You can hit me up and I'll get to you soon!

Another great announcement is that soon enough, I will be posting a new book, yet again, a fixed one.
It will have TONS of details, a developed plot line, and the genre is crime :)
You will be able to check that out in either a few days or a few weeks
(Please bring some tissues around if you're sensitive to deaths <3)

Last announcement is that I have opened an Instagram just for my wattpad account, so if you will wanna see any new updates on any of my books, you can head on there because I'll be posting updates every now and then!

The username is lily.x356

You can dm me for anything, like a chat or something :)
That's all for now. I'll see you all soon, good bye!