Vkook - Recovering

Requested by BTSismylife2019
Thanks for the request! 💜

It was a week after Hoseok was released from the Hospital.
Taehyung had gotten slightly sick during those days in the hospital with Hoseok, but then it turned into something even worse.

A concert was coming up, and all of them were really worried for what would come next.
Obviously, the worst had to happen.

'Jungkook! Come down for a moment please!' Shouted Jimin.
'It's the same way to me as it is from you, Hyung!' Shouted back Jungkook.
'Come down here, you brat!' Shouted Jimin.
Jungkook groaned, and started going down the stairs.

However, he tripped.
He tumbled down the stairs, and his ankle did a small "crack".
Jungkook yelled out in pain, and Jimin and the others came running to him.
'What happened?!' They all said.

'I-I was walking down--but then I tripped, and.. My ankle!' He couldn't get out anything else because he was in so much pain.
Jimin and Hoseok helped him up, but he couldn't walk.
'Please don't tell me you broke your ankle' Muttered Jimin sympathetically.

They drove to the Hospital, Taehyung obviously having to take a sick bag with him, and obviously getting sick like twice.
They arrived at the hospital, and helped Jungkook in.
A doctor took him in, and did an x-ray on Jungkook's ankle.

'Mister Jeon'sAnkle, has unfortunately, broken' Said the Doctor.
'No! Not before the concert!' He sobbed.
They had comforted him, Taehyung getting sick by mistake.

'I'm sorry...' He said, his voice rougher, and deeper then usual.
The Doctor took him into examination aswell, and Taehyung was diagnosed with the stomach flu.

Jungkook got a cast, and crutches.
Taehyung was advised to just rest it off and take plenty of fluids and medicine.

2 days later..

They were at the concert.
The two boys were nervous.
How were they going to perform?
Jungkook couldn't dance, and Taehyung couldn't dance and sing.

Jungkook said he could take over Taehyung's lines if he wanted, but Taehyung simply refused, and said he would be OK.
The concert went well, Taehyung's voice was very raspy and deep, and Jungkook was singing while sitting on a chair.

After their concert, They all had their little speech.
Taehyung trotted over To Jungkook, and put his arm around his shoulders, screams coming from the crowd.

A mic was passed to Taehyung.
'So, as you've seen-' Began Taehyung huskily, before a shout came from the crowd:
'YOUR VOICE SOUNDS SO DELICIOUS KIM TAEHYUNG!'

There was laughing from the crowd, and even from the boys themselves.
'Honestly, that's a mood' Said Jungkook into the mic.
Taehyung continued.
'So, as you've seen. Me and Kookie didn't perform our best today, but we still hope you enjoyed the concert anyways. Jungkook will have to be in a cast for.. 2 months, right? Yeah, and then I'm... Sick?' He said.

'Stomach flu' Jungkook said.
The crowd "Oh'ed".
'But don't worry, we are Recovering!'

BTS sickfics/hurtficsजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें