Second Chance

"Mom, Dad?" I say "oh how wonderful it is to see you dear, you've certainly aged nicely" Mom says "Thanks you haven't aged a day since I last saw you both" I respond "that's because we're dead sweetie" Mom said while giving a heartedly laugh
'oh how much I missed that laugh' I think to myself while smiling "Oh how much I missed you both" I say as I run in to hug them both. Once I'm in their warm embrace I sigh taking in both of their warm and welcoming scent's I loved so much as a kid.

"Oh how much I missed this, It's like were complete" Dad says "we are and I don't ever have to lose you both again" I say "I'm afraid that's not true" Dad says "W-what do you mean?" I say as I back up with tears starting to form in my eyes "I'm afraid you have to leave now" Mom says tears in her eyes as well "But i-i don't want to leave yet I just got here and I don't want to leave the both of you again!" I say "We don't either but were afraid it's not your time just yet, but trust me we will see each other again" Dad says.

"Y/n L/n!" A random loud voice booms thru the air "You have gained a second chance, before you go I have decided that you will be able to choose who can remember you when you go back now! Who do you choose!" The Voice said "Um...Harley, ivy, Selina and Milo" I replied "Very well! Fair warning when you are transported your appearance will change" The voice says "ok" I say "very well say goodbye to your family" The voice says "ok" I sigh as I turn to both my mom and my dad who both now have tears streaming down their face "I'll miss you both" I say "so will we" Mom says as she kisses my fourhead and Dad dose the same "Goodbye" I say as I start fading.
----------------------------------------
I woke up and looked around I was in My room I got up and ran to the mirror it looked like nothing had changed from my physical appearance besides the fact my eyes we're f/c, out of the corner of my eyes I could see contact's I opened them and saw that they were e/c the eye color I was born with and had before I died, I put the contact's in my drawer and I looked back at the mirror and I could make out a little bit of a wound that when I pulled down the sleeve looked like it was done by a gun on my shoulder, I was shocked so I decided to lift up my shirt to see if I had a knife wound aswell.

I saw I did so I decided to touch it and when I did I felt pain go through my whole body and blacked out. I woke up to loud ringing in my ear and heard loud knocking on my door it took me a minute to regain my footing but when I did I opened the door and saw Selina standing at my door "oh thank god your ok I heard a loud thud from down stairs" Selina said "where's Ivy?" I asked "she's on a date with Harley, but we're all just glad that your alive" Selina said "I'm glad to see you again" I say as I pulled her in for a hug, I think I pulled her in to tight because we both feel down, When we did we both bursted out laughing we didn't stop laughing till we fell asleep of exhaustion it was nice to be back.

So what do you guys think?
Part 15?