The End.

I decided to tell Damian the real reason why I had to break up with him, he was absolutely livid but decided to make it his responsibility to take me home when it's dark out.

It was dark out and he was walking me home, we were talking when I heard footsteps running our way, I stopped walking and he asked what was wrong, I told him to stay back and I turned around I put my hand out and made my power go to the unknown person.

I went to investigate who it was and saw it was a mugger "Go" I told them as they ran the opposite direction of us and I went back to Damian.

"How'd you do that" he asked "I was experimented on when I was little and now I have powers" I explained "oh" he replied as we made it to my front door "I'll see you later, I love you" I said as I brought him into a kiss and went inside.

It was a stormy night and I was in my room after having a argument with Harley. I kept thinking about it and how she ended it

'"You know what, why don't you just leave and take your little boyfriend with, since you do nothing to help"'

'Maybe she was right, maybe I should just leave since I don't do anything to help' I thought

I got up from my bed and started to pack my bags I left through the window and started making my to Wayne Manor.

I got into Damians room and left a note explaining everything, and expressing how much I loved him, then I left, going to find a new place to stay.
---------------------------------------
"Hey, Y/n, I just wanted to say I'm sorry- Y/n?" Harley said as she stepped in your room and looked around to see you weren't there, she then looked to the window that was opened and said "oh no" she ran out of the room and called Selina and Ivy asking if they knew where you were and they started to go search for you.
--------------------------------------
Damian had gotten home from patrol and saw a note on his desk he grabbed it and started to read

Dear Damian, I'm sorry that I have to leave you again, I have came to the realization that I am no help to anyone and I'm better off by myself,
I love you forever and I will never forget you, I'm so grateful for what you have given me and the happiness you have made me feel,
we will see each other again another time and when that time comes we'll be able to be happy with each other and be together,
but until then just remember, I will always love you

Y/n.

He crumbled up the paper and threw it to the ground, he felt his throat start to hurt and felt his cheeks getting wet, from then on he made it his mission to find you to be with you again.