Wayne Manor

~The next day~

I woke up and went downstairs to make breakfast. "Hey puddin" Harley said "Hey mom" "we have a mission for you" "and that is" "we want you to rob Wayne Manor" "easy" I respond.

~𝓽𝓲𝓶𝓼𝓴𝓲𝓹~

It's been a few hours and it's dark outside and they are patrolling at this time. I got my villain costume on and sunk out my window and teleported to the Wayne Manor. I got in and made sure not to trigger any cameras or traps. I hoped on a vine and climed through the window and found a safe.'Jackpot' I thought to myself. I opened it and found lots of money. I put all of it in my bag when I heard movement coming from the outside of the door. I run back to the window when the door started opening and i tried to jump out the window but was pulled back by a hand and thrown to the ground. I looked up and saw Damian!?
'stupid why did I not think of that now how am I gonna get out!'
'fight him'

I grabbed his wrists and kicked him in the stomach making him fall backwards to the ground while I stood up. I took this chance to make a run for it and jumped out the window and landed on my feet ran out the Manor but not before I sprayed the bat symbol over the entire Manor and made a circle and crossed it out and put a little note that said 'I know who you are'.'maybe i should rob a bank to' I thought to myself 'yeah that's a good idea' I teleported to a bank a went in.

"Hey what do you think you're doing here it's past hours!"a guard yelled at me. I just smirked and looked them in the eyes making their minds go blank and made my way towards the safes and kicked them open and took everything.

When I came out I saw the whole Bat family even Robin waiting for me I smirked and teleported behind some of them and knocked them out. I teleported back home and handed Harley and J the stuff I stole and went back to my room and got ready for bed and went to sleep.

'..Tomorrow's Monday great...'