..Gone...Rouge..

This morning I woke up with a pounding headache but I pushed through, when I got to history class my headache got worse and I asked if I could go to the bathroom "be quick" Mrs. Conner said and I nodded running out the classroom and running to the girls bathroom I splashed water on my face and when I looked up into the mirror and saw Agares 'let me take control Y/n,you know you want to' Agares said "N-no" when I said that my headache got even worse than before 'let me in, let me take control y/n. You know what I'm done being nice I'm taking control whether you like it or not'

Then everything went black

Agares P.O.V

"It's feels good to be back" I say looking at myself in the mirror, well not myself but you know what I mean. I turned to the bathroom door and walked out and headed back to class. I took Y/n's seat and sat down, I see Damian looking at me and I looked back at him, once I did he turned his head back to the front, I leaned over to him and whispered "what's wrong love? I don't bite" his ears immediately went red and I smirked as I leaned back In my chair.

~𝓽𝓲𝓶𝓮 𝓼𝓴𝓲𝓹~

History class was over and it was a bore I was walking in the halls when I heard "Y/n!" coming from the distance I saw Milo running over to me arms outstretched ready to tackle me into a hug , when Milo got to me I let him hug me for a minute then pulled away and went to gym class not saying anything to him, "hey what's up with you?" I heard Milo shout trying to catch up up with me "what do you mean" I asked "Well usually you would let me hug for more then a minute and you would say Hi to me" he responded "well hi" I said Milo stopped me from walking, held my hands and asked "are you okay Y/n" "I'm fine" I said "are you sure" he asked concern laced in his voice "I said I was Fine!" I shouted yanking my hands out of his grip "Y/n, talk to me" he said grabbing my arm "Leave. Me. Alone" I said lowly I yanked my arm out of his grip and walked out of the school.

Damian's P.O.V

"Have any of you notice something wrong with Quinn" I asked my brothers "I mean maybe, I saw her walking out of the school but she didn't have her backpack or anything" Todd responded "why do you ask" Drake asked "in class, she left then came back and I was looking at her to make sure she was alright, then she leaned over to me and said 'what's wrong love, I don't bite'" "I don't know does that seem out of character" Drake asked
"It might not be" I said

Agares P.O.V
'Ugh what's up with her friend, so annoying' I jumped up to a rooftop and thought 'why not cause some mischief while I'm still in this body' I snapped my fingers and my villain outfit appeared on my body.

"This is more like it" I said to myself as I looked at the gloves "time for some fun" I said to myself again as I jumped down the roof and landed on my feet, I teleported to a bank and knocked out the security guards, and kicked down the safe i tooked out all of the money and stuffed them in a bag, I walked out of the safe and heard the alarm go off I rolled my eyes and walked out of the bank. There I saw the Batman "what's up big B" I said in an annoyed tone while I put a hand on my waist "you're going to Arkema" he said walking towards me "yeah I don't think so" I said as I teleported behind him, pulled out my dagger and stabed in the back of his leg, he groaned out in pain and I pulled the dagger out of his leg and kicked him in the back making him fall down I knew he would be up in no time and I teleported to Y/n's room.

A few hours later when Bruce was home alone I teleported to the front door of the Wayne Manor and walked in, I teleported into Bruce's study hiding in the shadow then walked out of them "hey big B" I said as I adjusted the gloves on my costume, he stood up and asked "who are you, what are you doing here" "my friends call me, The Trickster" I say as I sat down on one of the chairs in front of his desk "sit" I said and he did slowly "say how's that leg of yours" I say with a smile as I created a flame in my hand "it's fine" "that's good, didn't mean to hurt you that bad" I say as I made the flame disappear and stood up "well if you excuse me, I must be taking my leave" I say "bye big B" I said with a wave and vanished.

Heyyy guys sorry I haven't posted a new chapter but I've been working on other stories and I've just haven't had the energy to write this book. But don't worry that doesn't mean I'm going to end this book yet.

-Yours truly Author-Chan