New School and Alone

~1 week Later~

I woke up to my alarm going off.

6:00am

'..oh right first day of school yay...' (Note the sarcasm). I got up and went to my closet and picked out the school uniform and placed it on my bed and went to the bathroom and took a shower.

After I got done taking my shower I did my daily routine I changed into the school uniform,I looked in the mirror and saw my reflection but it looked like a dead version of myself, 'Hello~'.

I backed away from the mirror and ran out of the bathroom. I got my backpack and ran down the stairs."Bye Mom! Bye Dad!" I yelled as I got my skateboard and started skating to school.

I made my way to the school and started holding my skate board. I'm walking through the school and went to the office to get my locker number and combination and everything else I needed.

When I got to my locker I put my skate board and backpack away, and headed to my first class and made my way to the first the class of the day. History.

I occasionally kept looking at my schedule and finally got to the classroom and made my way in when everyone including the teacher noticed me. "Miss Quinn! glad to see you made it." Mrs. Connor said.

I nodded and turned around to face the class until I noticed a black haired boy. He looks like a brat, I did my research and apparently his name is Damian Wayne. Yes you read that right The Damian Wayne aka The son of Bruce Wayne.

"Miss Quinn mind taking the empty seat next to Mr Wayne?" she asked I just nodded my head in response and took the empty seat cuz there was nowhere else to sit anyway, I didn't really mind, as I was walking to my seat I felt glares piercing the back of my head

I sat down and acted like I was paying attention even though I didn't really care what was going on.

I heard the bell ring signaling it's time for the next class. I got up from my seat and walked out the class and looked down at my schedule.

'...i have P.E next great...'

I walked down the halls and found the gymnasium. I walked in and went to the girls locker room and changed into my gym clothes. We had to do warm ups first so I stood the farthest away from everyone and played with the hula hoop and doing some of the tricks mom taught me.

After we were done with our exercises we sat in the middle of the gymnasium and our coach Ms. Evan's told us that we were doing dodgeball today and how Damian was the last one standing last month so he got an award for it or something like that and so he gets to be the first pick the team

'an award for being the last one standing at dodgeball stupidest thing I've ever heard...' I thought

Damian started picking people to be on his team and this girl I think her name was Kori or something like that started picking people for her team. She ended up picking me for her team. I could hear Damian telling his team to go for me I honestly have no clue why, but him being well how do I explain this basically him being a billionaire his teammates didn't even have to blink an eye that's how fast they accepted.

The game started my team on one side Damian's team on the other and like Damian told them to all his teammates got the ball's and started throwing them in my direction. I dodged all of them, my teammates kept getting hit which was kinda sad but I didn't care.

Soon enough the rest of my team was sitting out and me Damian and two other kids were the only ones left standing. The two guys threw the dodgeballs at me. I caught both of them and threw them back at the both of them. Damian through the last dodgeball at me I quickly caught It before it could hit me and I threw it back to him which ended up hitting him right in the gut really hard indicated him being hurt and also being out and me being the winner.

Everyone looked shocked including the gym teacher I guess no one has ever beaten him before. I just stood there staring at everyone. I raised an eyebrow it looked like the teacher was about to say something but the bell rung before she could. I ran towards the girls locker room quickly and changed back into my school uniform, so they can deal with the hurt Damian.

~after school~

It was finally the end of the day. I didn't really talk that much today, you know what scratch that I didn't talk at all today I don't know if it's because I don't like people and I like to be alone or its because I have never really had that much human interaction besides Ivy, Selena, J and Harley.

I started walking to the entrance of the school and rode home.

'I can't wait to get home...'