Truth Comes Out

When I got home I ran to my room and screamed into my pillow "why can't I be happy!".

It's been two months or so after I broke up with Damian and I've been crying every day ever since then, and I've been feeling and looking like crap as well, all I could think about was Damian and Joker, the more I thought about the Joker the more anger I felt. As I got to school I put my stuff in my locker and went to history, when I got in the class I saw a girl flirting with Damian and he was doing it back. I looked at him and we met eyes I looked at him sadly and stormed out of the class.

When the Joker was shipping things off I knew Damian was going to be there "you" I growled as I walked up to him "ah I see you've come to see me" "yeah to say Fuck You" I said as I punched him in the face "ohh feisty I see" he said spitting out some blood with his never stopping smile "yeah well that's what happens when you make someone break up with the only person that they love and brought them happiness" "aw so sentimential, take her away" "let me go" I said as his people grab me "that's enough Joker" Batman says "Basty you're here" and then they start to fight each other while Damian looks at me then helps his father "can you guys let me go now" I asked "no" "ugh" I groaned as I punched them knocking them out as Damian yelled at me "Go!" and I ran out of the building.

"Quinn" Damian said from behind me "Hey" I said as I continued to grab my books "can we talk" he asked "talk away" I replied as I closed my locker giving him my full attention "I want you to be mine again" he said "Damian" "yes" "I would love to" I said as I put my hand on his face and smiled at him "I have to get to class" I said then walked away. I was walking out of the school building when I heard "Y/n" I turned and look to see and saw Damian "hey" he said as he started to walk with me, but we got stooped by Jason and Stephanie "hey demon, Y/n" he said the last part sourly "if you ever think you can break his heart again, I will–" "Brown, stop" Stephanie scoffed and her and Jason walked away "are you okay" Damian asked "I'm fine, I think I'm just gonna go home" I muttered and walked away from him. As I came closer to my house I could see the vines decorating it I stopped and sighed as I ran my fingers on the vines making sure to not prick my fingers on the thorns, after a while I walked inside and through my bag on the couch as laid down on it "hey I'm making dinner right now but– hey what's wrong" Harley asked "it's nothing, just tired" "well you can go to bed after you eat" "thanks mom" I mumbled as I put on the Tv and a smile grew on her face as she continued cooking.

Damian's P.O.V:
"Brown, what the hell" I yelled at her as we got home "what" "I was just making sure she doesn't hurt you again" "she didn't have a 𝘤𝘩𝘰𝘪𝘤𝘦" I growled as I pushed her and she pushed me back I grabbed her and pushed her down to the floor while pulling out my katana and pointing it to her throat "you're going to apologize to her tomorrow, right when you see her" I said harshly "fine" she said as she stood up and went to the kitchen.

Back to Your P.O.V
I was at my locker getting my books when I heard someone walk up to me "hey y/n" "yes Stephanie" I sighed as I turned to look at her as I closed my locker "I wanted to say sorry for yesterday, I was just mad at what happened with you and Damian and–" "Stephanie I get it, it's fine" I said then walked off. It was time for lunch and I sat at a empty table when Damain and his friend walked up to me and sat down at the table as well, we talked about anything, me and his friend got along nicely.

I was walking out of the school when I felt someone walk up to me as I tensed up getting ready to protect myself then they grabbed my hand I grabbed their wrist and turned around about to throw them when I saw it was Damian "oh, hey" I sighed as I let go of his wrist "are you doing okay" he asked "yeah I'm fine, you just scared me" I replied with a smile as we walked to his car "do you want to come with us" he asked "sure" I said as I got into the car and immediately felt uncomfortable as everyone looked at me then looked away when Damian glared at them. "Ms Y/n its good to see you again" Alfred said "its good to see you to Alfred" I replied as I smiled at him and he did the same I started to feel tired so I laid my head on Damian and slowly drifted off to sleep.

"Wake up" I heard Damian whisper to me as I opened my eyes and got out of the car he grabbed my hand and we walked into the mansion together when we were inside i made eye contact with Bruce and he gave me a small smile as I lightly smiled back at him "Y/n how have you been" Bruce asked "I've been good" I said "thats nice, will you be staying for dinner" he asked "I'll have to ask but yes" I said as I texted Harley and she replied almost immediately 'Yes!' "yeah I can stay" I said looking up at him as I took off my backpack setting it on the floor then Bruce smiled again and walked up to his study and Damian took me to the couch and we started to watch some tv shows and he laid his head on my shoulder as I wrapped my arm around his waist pulling him into my body hugging him.

After watching a couple of episode he asked "want to go to the garden" "sure" I said as we got up and he took me to the garden to admire the flowers, as I was admiring the flowers I turned and saw him looking at me "what" "nothing" he replied as he tried to distract himself with flowers as I just smiled and went back to looking at the flowers laughing quietly.

Me and Damian were running through the garden as we started to play tag and he was it "come here n/n" he yelled while laughing "come and catch me pretty boy" you yelled back as you ran faster as you were turning a corner he jumped at you making you both tumble to the ground "got you" he said looking down at me "seems like you did" I replied as I pulled him into a kiss "Damian, Y/n time for dinner" we heard Dick yell as we got up and walked inside sitting down digging into the delicious food, as we were eating me and Damian were laughing quietly with each other while everyone was talking to someone.

When we were done eating I looked up at Alfred and thanked him for dinner, "bye Damian" I said as I hugged him and Bruce walked me out the door and closed it "I just wanted to say thank you" "for what" I asked "for making Damian feel like a normal kid, you're probably the best thing to happen to him" "well he's the best thing to happen to me as well" "just, thank you Y/n, have a good night "you too" I said as I walked off.