Not So alone and Gala

~Time Skip~

I just got done with art class, It was time for lunch so I got up and left the classroom. As I was walking I heard my phone buzz. I looked at my phone, it was a text from Ivy.

🌹Ivy🌹
Hey kid when you get home get dressed in something nice

🎭Kid🎭
ok why?

🌹Ivy🌹
cuz bruce is holding a gala tonight at the Wayne Manor
🌹Ivy🌹
oh and make sure to wear a mask

🎭Kid🎭
ok bye

After I was done texting Ivy I put my phone away and continue to walk to the cafeteria.When I get to the cafeteria I realize I forgot my money at home so I turn to the person closest to me who has their wallet hanging out of their pocket and took it from them and took some cash and put it back without anybody noticing and used their money to pay for my food and sat down at the farthest and emptiest table and started eating my food peacefully.

That was until somebody decide to sit across from me and start a conversation."Hey are you new here I haven't seen you around here" "..." "oh not much of a talker eh" "..." "Well I'm Milo!" "..Y/n..I'm Y/n.." I finally say. "oh nice name! well you already know my name so do you wanna be friends!" I shrug 'one wouldn't hurt I guess' "I guess, I don't care do what you want" "ok! do you want to hang out tomorrow!" "I guess, I don't have anything planned" "cool!"
And that's how my lunch went with my new 'friend'.

~Time Skip to after school~

Its after school and I'm riding home. Once I got home I went up to my room and on my bed their was a dress that was f/c with a gold design at the bottom and then there was a black mask with the same gold design that's on my dress. I put on my dress and did my makeup and did my hair and put my mask and black heals on and walk out of my room to see Ivy and Selina looking stunning. When they see me their jaws drop and we walked out of the house and got into the limo that was outside our house.

Once we were there we went inside."okay so the plan is we go in their act normal then we find were the money is, take the money and leave"Ivy says "ok, sounds easy" I say "ok let's go" Selina says. We walk in and I see all the Bat Brothers I look at Damian 'Hes cute' 'shut up' 'alright sorry' I snap out of my thoughts when I feel someone is staring at me. I turn my head to see Tim Drake staring at me so I stare back at him with a emotionless face and I make his cup that he was holding drop out of his hand and shatter into pieces and I just walk away, but not before seeing all the batboys look at me so I make all their cups burst as well.

As I was walking I saw Selina flirting with Bruce 'typical' I thought to myself and Ivy was just being Ivy so I decided to just go to the garden so that's what I did. I couldn't help the feeling of being watched so I turn to be met with Green eyes staring at me. 'Damian' I thought to myself "what do you want" I asked "Nothing" "Then can you leave" "No" "Then ca-" "Kid!" I heard Ivy yell. I stood up "Its time" she said "ok" I turned to Damian and made him pass out

And doing that with everyone else so we could easily steal which it did. Now here we are in the same limo that took us to the manor and when we got home we hid all the money and got changed and went to bed

'That sleep thing will wear of soon'.