Batfam

It was time for lunch and I got some food and saw the waynes waving at me telling me to come sit with them, so me and Milo did, we all were making conversation when Stephanie said "why don't you come over after school" "sure I don't see why not" "it sounds fun" I replied "great!" Steph said "we need some new friends to hang out with" Tim uttered and we continued talking till the bell rang.

It was the end of the day and Milo was following me like a lovesick puppy, I'm just glad he missed me. Me and Milo were walking down the steps of the entrance of the school when I heard Tim yell "Y/n wait!" I looked behind and saw Tim and Steph jogging towards us while dragging Damian behind him "are you still coming over today?" Tim asked "yeah" "well do you want to come with us" Tim asked I looked at Milo he was smiling calmly then I looked at Damian he looked like he was going to kill Milo if he moved even a little bit closer towards me.

When he noticed I was looking at him he turned his head away, I smiled and turned back to Tim "sure" I said "ok let's go" Damian said impatiently "ok" I say as we start walking I heard two pairs of running footsteps "we're you trying to leave without us?" I heard Jason ask as he got close enough "Possibly" Damian said "lets just go" Jason said as I saw Alfred standing next to the door of the limo "Hello Pennyworth" Damian said "Hello Mr. Wayne, who is this?" Alfred asked "This Is Quinn" Damian said "Hello" I say "Hello Miss Quinn" Alfred says "Hello Pennyworth" I say, Alfred opens the door for us as we all get in I say a quiet "thank you" as I sat next to Damian. The ride was not quite and entertaining Damian and Jason were at each other's throats and Tim was recording then Damian started to attack Tim aswell while me and Steph just kept staring at each other like 'why are we here'.

"Miss Quinn were here" Alfred says "thank you Pennyworth" I say as I step out of the car and wait for Damian so I can follow him inside. "Hello Father" Damian says as we walk in and see Bruce "Hel-" I say before being cut off by my ring tone "um- excuse me" I say as I walk past Bruce, I look at the phone and see Ivy's name on my screen, I answer the phone and say

🎭:What?
🌹:Were are you!? You had me and Selina worried, you scared Harley So much she's looking for you with her hammer
🎭:Well tell her to get home and not to worry I'm at the Wayne's house
🌹:why are you there?
🎭:i was invited
🌹:ohh~
🎭:oh Shut up.

-Call Ended-

"Sorry my friend called me she was wondering where I was, anyways Hi my name is Y/n" I say as I walk back over to Bruce and the others "Hello I'm Bruce Wayne" "I've heard" I say with a smile "would you like to see my room" Damian asked "sure" "let's go" Damian says as he takes my hand and drags me upstairs, once we got to his room he says "so this is my room" He notices that our hands are still interlocked I notice to and say "sorry" as I pulled my hand away, noticing that his eyes showed a hint of sadness. He gave me a room tour, and we hung out for a few hours till I had to leave. I kissed his cheek before I left and handed him a piece of paper with my number on it saying call me his ears turned bright pink and I left promising myself to keep his face in my memory for forever.