It's what friends are for & Study Buddies

~𝓽𝓲𝓶𝓮 𝓼𝓴𝓲𝓹~

I got up, did all of my morning stuff ate some breakfast and headed to school.

~𝓽𝓲𝓶𝓮 𝓼𝓴𝓲𝓹~

I

t's now lunch and I was talking with Milo, well Milo was doing all the talking while I just silently agreed,everything was going fine until the 3 'popular' girls came. The leader asked me "Hey do you want to come hang with us instead of this trans freak" "No I'm good, I like Him" "we weren't asking" " neither was I" I could see one of the girls about to pour milk on him so I grabbed a pen and through it at the milk carton making it hit the wall. I could feel everyone's eyes on our table now. I jumped over the table to where the girl was and took an empty lunch tray and hit the back of her head making her fall down.

I could see another girl about to hit me so I took Milos lunch tray and emptied it off and said "I'll get you more food later" and blocked all the girls hits and smacked her and kicked her into the crowd of people that was now surrounding us trying to get a good shot of the fight. The leader was trying to get the one i hit first up so I jumped on her shoulders and hit a pressure point to make her paralyzed and poured food and milk on her and took Milos hand and ran through the crowd and ran out the school so I can get Milo more food.

~𝓽𝓲𝓶𝓮 𝓼𝓴𝓲𝓹~

Lunch was over and Milo just got finished eating as we were walking back to class Milo said "Thanks for, y'know" "It's no problem It's what friends are for right?" as we stop at his classroom we bid our goodbyes and I went to my class and took my seat. The teacher starts saying we have partner work and the person to the right of you is your partner for the rest of the year some people were happy and I just didn't care and nether did Damian.

~𝓽𝓲𝓶𝓮 𝓼𝓴𝓲𝓹~

After school ended I went with Damian to his house and right when we stepped through the door Jason and Tim were fighting and Dick and Bruce were trying to break it up they were getting more violent by the second so I decided to step in, as Jason was about to hit Tim I pushed both of their hands away and Tim fell a little which caused him to knock over one of the vases but I caught it before it could fall and put it back "im sorry for disrupting your fight but I don't think that's how you act when a guest is here" I say "oh Damian is this your new girlfriend cuz I gotta say she is fine" Jason said walking towards Damian and I "I'm Jason By the way" Jason said while kissing my hand "and I'm 13" I say, taking my hand out of his and wiping were he kissed it and heading upstairs with Damian following "sorry about Todd" He said "It's fine I don't mind that much as long as he doesn't try anything" I say. We go into his room and start working.

~𝓽𝓲𝓶𝓮 𝓼𝓴𝓲𝓹~

Me and Damian have been working for a few hours and finished all of our work. I started packing my stuff up to leave "Bye Wayne" I say as I head out and walk down to the front door and ride my way home and plan my next mission that I have on Friday.