𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐋𝐎𝐆𝐔𝐄

May 2nd, 1998 | Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

  We petition God for the well-being of our loved ones, their only photos shattered into a million tear-stained fragments. We sing melancholy melodies for the nightingales who descend and swoop through the sky. They carry our whispers of encouragement up, up, up to heaven. This, the location where our lost ones frolic in a land unlike the one below, so consumed with rage, hatred, and greed.

  My desires wish we were up there. A household all together, not a grieving family torn apart by the egotistical deeds of Death Eaters who seek happiness for themselves and themselves only. For we, to them, are lesser individuals, servants considered with cold utility rather than love.

  "Crucio."

  The blaring red illumination strikes my abdomen.

  The torment ingests a portion of my brain, as if the curse were to possess my frail body. It purloins the particles of me that I most need to impart to other individuals, my light and laughter, my generous heart.

  It is the sort of pain that hauls apart every thread of muscle in the body. The emotions of loss are that way, right? Death, abandonment or betrayal, they all lead here.

  Father advised me to run. If only had I listened.

  Dreamers and early graves, I never want it to be this way.

"Kiss me until your pain is mine. Kiss me until your dreams and nightmares linger through my soul."

ϟ