31

TW - elicit drug use

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘-𝐎𝐍𝐄 | "𝐎𝐡, 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐟𝐞𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬 𝐡𝐮𝐫𝐭?"

━━━━━━━━━━━━

D A Y  S I X / F O U R T E E N
«« we have different values »»

━━━━━━━━━━━━

ϟ

"Quit looking around and just eat your damn food," Draco scowls, his tone submerged in utter distress. He grasps the corner of the plate between two smidgin fingers, shoving it towards me. "I don't care if they make you uncomfortable, not a single one of them is within ten feet of you."

They have released another portion of the half-bloods into society, their brains altered, their bodies tortured into submitting to pureblood beliefs. A handful of death eaters were chosen to observe their behaviors and notice unobtrusive actions. Though, in this small café, not an ounce of "abnormal activity" has occurred.

"They look scary," I complain, they didtheir eyes were unfilled, no affectionate life past the threshold of their pupils. Yet, they're plastering on the broadest of grins, speaking to their neighboring individuals as if their brains were not fried from originality. "They don't look normal and I feel like one of them is gonna jump at me."

He sighs, tearing a slice of toast in half, holding one in a hand and smacking the other on to the plate. Draco shoves the warm bread into my mouth as I do not protest in his activities. I'm excessively involved, frowning at the half-bloods that are equipped to re-populate our society.

"They don't care about you." Draco says, leaning to wrap his boney fingers around the handle of his mug, lifting the glass to take a sip of his dark espresso. His free hand is sliding up under the sews of my shorts, fidgeting with the band of my panties. "Their brains were changed to not care about anyone or anything other than reproducing— y'know, having babies?"

    Gosh, there is an element in his touch that spikes my arousal to it's limit. It is as if the nerves in my body perceives Draco's touch as it's signal for orgasms about to occur.

I gulp the piece of toast dryly down my throat with the utilization of my tongue, my eyes reverting to Draco's as I strove not to glare at the empty looking heads. "Changed? You mean tortured, don't try to mask what your people are doing to my kind. Can we leave? Please? You've done enough of your observing. I don't like this. There are plenty of death eaters here, they can watch, right?"

His fingers flatten my panties, crawling his digits to pass the fabric between my inner thighs, his middle finger tenderly stroking the material covering my core. "No, we're staying. Unless, you want to go to the restroom and have a quick little session."