7

i read everyone's comment & most of them are fucking hilarious LMAO.

Mature content ahead.

*It'll take some time for Y/N & Vance to accustom to their preferences during sex. There will be development once they're both very comfortable w/ each other.

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐒𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧 | "𝐃𝐢𝐝 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐤 𝐈 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐠𝐨𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐨 𝐤𝐢𝐬𝐬 𝐲𝐨𝐮?"

ϟ

  I can almost hear the screams, heavy sobs, wails, and tortured cries from those innocent human beings. It remains an innocents I may never get returned to me.

  "I'm not sure how I will recover from that." I sink onto the bed, hauling the sheets to wrap around my tremoring body. "I don't understand why you would show me that. What could I have possibly done to you?"

  Draco ventures alongside the mattress' frame, cocking a flavorful grin. "I was doing you a favor, You got to see your 'savor' for who he really was." He bent forward, his spearmint breath almost absorbing into my cheeks. "You should be grateful."

  I attempt to plunge, compressing my body further down the mattress. The only curtain between us is his delicate locks of blond swinging above my eyes. "Okay, I'm grateful. Now please leave." If it wasn't obvious enough, my words were misleading.

  "Vance isn't a good person, even if he 'saved' you. He did that for his benefit, not yours." He scoffs, the sound echoing in the dead air between us.

  I don't lift my head. I don't meet the eyes he's drilling in my direction. I simply breathe the oxygen of his lingering voice.

  He asks again, blatantly ignoring my desire to be alone. "What has he done for you other than pay a ridiculous amount of galleons to bring you here? What does he do that chimes you to be so attached to him?"

  Every muscle, every tendon in my body is fraught with tension and tied into knots that clench my spine. "I'm no—"

  "—He makes you feel good, doesn't he? In a non-emotional way.."

  Truthfully, Vance has not pleasured me, not yet. I believe he is waiting for the right time. Perhaps he is persuaded that I am not ready, maybe he is unprepared.

  "I'm not sure what you're talking about." I icily respond, only for the entirety of my body to flinch as his palms fell flat on the mattress, elbows locking his arms straight, his wrists facing each ear beside my face. His body so close, radiating on top of mine.