35

these next chapters may contain verbal, substance, & emotional abuse + harsh methods of traditional bullying, talks of suicide, underlying evidence of self-harm (meaning an individual committing subconscious actions that they are unaware is self-harm), signs of mental distress, physical torture, descriptional gore, & consensual sexual content.

this is the FINAL TIME i'm addressing this, if you choose to ignore this & you come across a topic that triggers you that is not a fault of mineno specific subjects of triggers will be listed for the purpose of revealing the plot as the readers unravel the chapters (aka, the element of shock).

regular warnings will continue after the chapters capturing the memories.

-

the writing is more in depth with y/n's thoughts and feelings rather than focusing on every speckle of events surrounding her :)

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘-𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄 | "𝐖𝐨𝐰, 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐝 𝐲𝐞𝐚𝐫 𝐚𝐬𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐦𝐞 𝐢𝐟 𝐈 𝐧𝐞𝐞𝐝 𝐡𝐞𝐥𝐩."

━━━━━━━━━━━━

D A Y T E N / F O U R T E E N
«« she's obsessed »

━━━━━━━━━━━━

ϟ

𝐃𝐄𝐂𝐄𝐌𝐁𝐄𝐑 𝟐𝟎, 𝟏𝟗𝟗𝟓
𝐘/𝐍'𝐬 𝟑𝐫𝐝 𝐲𝐞𝐚𝐫

I'm vulnerable, the eyes of those glaring into me peel the layers of my skin whilst spilling anxiety into my timid flesh. The diversity of the color below their lashes— blue, green, brown, and grey, they split my body into threads, analyzing each fragment of my imperfections, judging me, determining the definition of me and concluding false events of my life, whispering— all from a single glance.

"Y/N," Snape's unforgettably tedious voice flips the switch of my attention, tearing my eyes away from those who stare. "Shall I introduce you to the class? Why are you standing here?"

My head abundantly shakes, nearly slipping the heavy textbooks from my grasp, the glossed cover shifting on the fabric on my chest. "No, please don't introduc— I was just wondering where I'm supposed to sit now."

"Everyone," he catches the awareness of the majority of the class, my heart dropping into the vacant pit of my abdomen, dissolving in spiking pains in the stomach acid— melting but manages to continuously hammer and pulse through my figure. "This is Y/N, she is two years younger than all of  you—  if she can complete assignments a week ahead of the due date, so can you. I expect the assessment to be turned into me soon. All 9 pages must be on my desk before dinner tomorrow."